New 901 with 2 colors at tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmuchoco

Feb 14, 2009
Washinton
This is my 4th e-cig and noticed this one has a blue lead lite at end of battery but when battery gets low it becomes green:rolleyes: , also when charging it flashes green at begining of charge cycle, this is the best working e-cig so far.:D This kit came with the new style carts and it seems a better charger also, the draw is real easy compared to all my other ones and lots of massive vapor and the throat hit is killer!:evil:Got this one off ebay for under 30 bucks with shipping, hope it lasts a while :p

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
Got this one off ebay for under 30 bucks with shipping, hope it lasts a while :p

Could you please post a link to the item? I tried to buy a $30 black 901 from eBay, but it never arrived and the item disappeared from the site in the meantime. I had to start resolving issue with Paypal to get my money back. Now I have my 30 dollars, so I can try anew...

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
The seller on ebay selling the 901 with two different lights is "pingonlines." I just got my 2 on 2/13/09 and they do seem to work very well. To the member who won but ebay pulled the auction, send ping an e-mail. My auctions were pulled, but he sent them anyway. I just sent him an e-mail asking about them. He replied saying ebay does pull these auctions for some reason. Check his feedback, asit is very good.

rsmith76

This is my 4th e-cig and noticed this one has a blue lead lite at end of battery but when battery gets low it becomes green:rolleyes: , also when charging it flashes green at begining of charge cycle, this is the best working e-cig so far.:D This kit came with the new style carts and it seems a better charger also, the draw is real easy compared to all my other ones and lots of massive vapor and the throat hit is killer!:evil:Got this one off ebay for under 30 bucks with shipping, hope it lasts a while :p

The one I've bought recently at e-cigarette-mart.com has blue lead lite and flashes orange when the batt is low or when I reach the 5-sec cut off.

I bought my first "real" e-cig (DSE 901b, "real" because the very first I bought was a super mini Health from DX, and it doesn't count) three weeks ago from e-cigarette-mart.com. I noticed that it's a little bit different from what I've been reading about the model in this forum (just realized that after reading mr.muchoco's thread about two-colored battery tip). The main differences are:

- My battery tip also has two different led colors. Blue, when I'm puffing, and orange when the battery is weak or when I reach the 5-sec cut off;
- The battery life is short exactly as it's supposed to be, but looks like it gives me a decent amount of vapor 'til the last few puffs before it runs out;
- I also noticed that the charger indicator is quite accurate: I just got a new battery from LiteCig and it's been charging for almost 9 hours now, and the charger led is still red. Even with the old batteries, the led does not turn green before 3 or 4 hours charging.

E-cigarette-mall.com is offering a new model called EM901, wich is an "improved" DSE-901. I was wondering if my 901 is the EM version, but according to its description, it has a 4-hole atomizer and mine has only one.

As I said before, this is my first e-cig, so I have nothing to compare with, except for what I've been reading here.

BTW, how can I delete the thread I started (DSE 901 v.2.?)? It's pretty much the same as this one...:oops:

Last edited:

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, no good for me. It was Pingonlines whom I bought the first one from. It never came, he failed to communicate for a month, I had to file against him in PayPal, then he reacted in like an hour or so... I do not think I can buy the same thing again:( If he is legit, then I would look like a fraud.

BTW there was a discussion about this $ 30 DSDE 901 sometime in December when no-one had it yet. Good to hear it was not al all that bad. Some people claimed the 901s must be the ones that failed quality control in China, which obviously was not the case.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, no good for me. It was Pingonlines whom I bought the first one from. It never came, he failed to communicate for a month, I had to file against him in PayPal, then he reacted in like an hour or so... I do not think I can buy the same thing again:( If he is legit, then I would look like a fraud.

BTW there was a discussion about this $ 30 DSDE 901 sometime in December when no-one had it yet. Good to hear it was not al all that bad. Some people claimed the 901s must be the ones that failed quality control in China, which obviously was not the case.
I bought one of the DSE's from China on Ebay for $29.00, including shipping. The batteries are still going strong, but the atomizer recently failed after two months of usage. I think it is a great deal and have absolutely no complaints. It performs like the real thing and had no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread