Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Rob, you have made me a very happy camper!!! This thing is great. Throat hit, flavor, everything is balanced very well. The juices I ordered with it also taste great. As far as first impressions go, I am hooked on this thing. I will be ordering more batteries and atty's soon, as well as some replacements for my 510 (still have 2 PT's collecting dust for them). I will be in the market for another 901 soon, for my girlfriend, who already is trying to take this one from me, LOL.

Thanks again Rob!!

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
Well, I have tested the battery life, and figured out that I can drain one battery before the other is done charging. It may be due to the fact that I am vaping like mad, trying the different flavors. Maybe after the first charge, things will pick up and I will not be chain vaping...lol.

Anyway, thank you again Rob. Not a single analog since the first battery finished charging!

NativeTexan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lampasas Texas
I have pink and purple as we speak.

I can special order a red one for you.

Purple might be better than the red, trying to get something other than pink for my mom. My girlfriend wants a pink one.

Now trying to come up with the cash is the hard part...lol.

Then I have to start stocking up on spare parts, geez, getting started with this is tougher than I thought lol. It's very well worth it if I can get the three of us off of analogs, and my kids will enjoy the air around us more too. :)

EDIT: I have no idea what to do with the 2 510 USB PT's I have laying here collecting dust. Since I got my 901, I don't even use them.

Last edited:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
EDIT: I have no idea what to do with the 2 510 USB PT's I have laying here collecting dust. Since I got my 901, I don't even use them.

You can save for back-up,

or if you never want to go back to the 510, you can sell em on the
classified section.
You could sell em for cost and the buyer would be more than happy!

THanks,
Rob

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Rob do you plan to stock green 901 parts?Just wondering since all I use is the 901 now.:D I haven't used my 510 since I bought the 901 from ya.

Actually, I am not sure at this time.

I am having problems with my supplier...

I still have replacement spares for warranty atm,
also all the other colors.

Thanks,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread