new and looking for cheap starter kits that look like analog cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryholiday

Sep 20, 2013
USA
If this thread is better suited to the general discussion forum, please let me know. I'm a new member looking to get a starter kit, but I have very limited funds and roommates who really, really do not like smoking of any kind. So I need something that is both cheap and discreet. I ordered a kit off of fasttech, but I'm guessing either they'll take a long time due to increased scrutiny at the post and the recent typhoon, or they might not get the order through at all. If that order doesn't go through, are there any other places you folks would recommend that look similar to cigarettes and are both cheap and discreet? I'm a little vain about this stuff and would like something slim, even if it's not as powerful as other models. I don't smoke often--we're talking one cig a week at most--so I don't need anything too hardcore, and I've already found places I'll be ordering my juice from, assuming the kits I find don't include juice in them. I smoke clove cigarettes currently, so I would also appreciate recommendations on the best juice to replicate Djarum Blacks, but mostly I need a good, cheap kit (preferably less than $30) that is still slim like a cigarette. Thank you in advance for your help, folks. Y'all have been very good to me so far.

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
That don't look bad. I started with a 650mah vv battery. Great little starter! The price in that link seems fair enough as well. I will say this though, the size is bigger than a cigarette. There are lots of juice venders out there that will have the clove flavors so no worries there.

I shop: Mt. Baker Vapor, Smoke Revolt, and Mister E. Good Luck!

maryholiday

Sep 20, 2013
USA
I'll have to wait and see if the kit I ordered will come in, but assuming they're still available if the Fasttech order doesn't go through, I'll look into it. Ideally, I'd get a black one (I'm hopelessly goth), but I suppose I can't be too choosy when it comes to kits that look like analog cigs. I'd definitely prefer the red kit to the blue, since I'm also hopelessly enamored with red as a contrast to monotone, so we'll see what I can get my grubby little paws on. thanks for the suggestion!

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
I'm thinking about canceling my Fasttech order and trying a different kit. Is there anything that looks like an analog cig that is still under $30 that I could try? Bonus points for free e-juice in clove favor, but I can find juice elsewhere.
You can try but it's a waste of $ and time. I would not recommend it.

Stick to evod starter set. You will thank us later.

Cheers

maryholiday

Sep 20, 2013
USA
Since you are a clove smoker, will you be using 0 nic?
If you only smoke when when you drink or in other social situations, perhaps a disposable or two a month might make more economic sense. Njoy King gets good reviews.

I ordered a 0nic thing from fasttech, hoping that the liquid will be in stock and not delayed, but yeah, I really don't need the nicotine. The kit I ordered from Greensmoke has a relatively high nicotine content, but I don't feel any different smoking that. I just don't need the nicotine at all. Hoping that the other kit I ordered from FreE-Cigs will ship soon and discreetly so that my roommates don't catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread