new atomizer available

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
It seems like personal preference between LR 510, LR 306. Then there are folks who like different manufacturers for those models as well.

Then there are different ohms for the LR attys as well - 1.5, 1.7 , 2.0

My suggestion would be to get 1 of each. They are only about $8 each. That way you can make the decision based on what works best for you.

I haven't tried the 306 but the LR 510 1.5 ohms works great for me. I might try a 306 on my next order but in no hurry.

The LR attys run hotter and will produce deeper flavor (if the juice is good) and better TH but they will eat your juice faster as well. With that said, I still do recommend the LR attys over the regular ones.

Hope this helps.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
306 is a drippers dream atty... they work with bottom feed pv's too.

if you have a "3.7" pv, use an LR (1.5 to 2.0 Ohms)... if you have a high voltage pv, you'd use a higher resistance (higher Ohms).

main thing is learn to drip correctly... just the right amount of juice - 2 to 4 drops.

and don't use an LR on a high voltage pv.

The 510 is good too, so is the 901 imo... they're all good; just slightly different.

I find that just as much as juice is needed in volume to keep you vaping, so is a supply of attys... they typically die within a month or two.
Many know how to take care of them, and clean them and make them last months, but always have extras if you want to keep vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread