NEW *AW Battery Importers & Exporters of America* (Shipping Worldwide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Long Island, NYC, Miami USA
Misty; Thank you for the order! Usually would be much sooner but the 14500 had been temporarily out of stock and shipped a few days after order rather than same or next day as usual. Best, WONDERLITE/ALLEN
Tks, Wonderlite:)
re'cd all my 14500 & 16340
and to Canada within 7 days to boot..awesome service!

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
OK, maybe I'm just tired or maybe I'm just dumb but all the info on the first post has me confused. What I need is the following:

2 AW IMR 18650 2900 mAh - are these protected? (for my upcoming Phidias)
and a charger that will charge these as well as AW 3.7 Volt 750 mAh Protected CR123A - Which I already have these (for my GLV)

So what would the total cost be for these?

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Charger for all cells you have :
WF-139 2 cell, 2 channel, Intelligent Lithium-ion Charger for only $15.50
IN STOCK
(15mm Charing spacers for LiCo RCR123 and IMR 16340 required, see below)
Chargers for these cells are in stock.

AW IMR 18650 $10.00
x2
$20

+ 2x$3 spacers for your AW Protected R123A ( 750 mAH )

Shipping

cells and charger, up to 6 cells $7.00 (discount!)

total $48.50
================================================== ========================

- 15mm Spacers for charging LiCo RCR123 and IMR 16340/18350 are $3.00 each with battery or charger purchase (for use with WF 139 and many others.)

IMR18650 Specifications :

Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 1600mAH
Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 4.5A )
Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
Max. continuous discharge rate : 10C
Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius

OK, maybe I'm just tired or maybe I'm just dumb but all the info on the first post has me confused. What I need is the following:

2 AW IMR 18650 2900 mAh - are these protected? (for my upcoming Phidias)
and a charger that will charge these as well as AW 3.7 Volt 750 mAh Protected CR123A - Which I already have these (for my GLV)

So what would the total cost be for these?

Last edited:

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
So, do the vapors buy more batteries than the flashlightors?
right now, vapors, most flashaholics have their AW cells already, only having to replace every two years.

I'd like:

2x IMR 18650 $20
4x IMR 14500 $28
Canadian ship $6

Total $54, Paypal SENT

I have a TR 001 charger, will that do?

Thanks and welcome to ECF :)

The Charger you have is not AW recommended or carried by AW, but it should work with AW cells, don't try to charge anything over its stated capacity and you'll be fine. when charging IMR, use a Multi meter to check for over voltages on older chargers like that OR buy a WF 139 from me, or a PILA wherever....for total peace of mind.

curious about the answer as well:)

Yeah, vapers for now! :)

Got my batteries today. Thanks guys! Also curious about the flashight/vapers question. What do you guys on CPF use the flashlights for? I know they're tactical, but is it recreational or professional? Thanks again, they're charging right now

We use them to see in the dark:p. Cops use them, mechanics, campers, Walking the dog like me. I guess the answer is both or all of the above:laugh:

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
lol... i like to replace my batts every few months...... i should probably get some kick a__ flash lights. that run on my batts though... hmmm i "wonder" were i can get a "light" like that... heck if i already have the good cells why not get a good light?
any ideas wonder light?

We have some custom flashlight parts for sale on CPFM, a flashlight forum. I can build you one if you want. Its a hobby. I don't know if I can give a direct link.... If im allowed.

How much can you spend? You already have the cells and charger.

Last edited:

Wonderlite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
All cells listed are in stock except 18350 and 14250

We have both the WF139 and WF138 available. These are the only chargers approved by AW himself in stock. Not from DX but from an original OEM distributor. Carried by and purchased From AW

Coming soon, more WF130 (for lico lion 10440) and Pila chargers..both are also AW approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread