New AzVapor-Had to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZVapor

Apr 24, 2018
Hello all,
After almost losing legs over 3 years, the last just this past January, due to circulation problems that are accelerated with smoking, I had to give the cigarettes up. 3 years ago after almost losing the left leg, I tried the Blu brand of e-cigs. Just could not find cartridges locally that weren't expired and no one had 0% nicotine and took too long to deliver from website.
Last January, the right leg shut down and almost lost it too. I started off with Blu again but remembered the problems from before. Went to an EVOD with a C5 on top and while OK, it just wasn't keeping be from the habit. The craving wasn't there because I spent 4 wks in the hospital without a patch, so I was clean from nicotine. But the habit was. Picking up a cmoke after a meal, or on the phone or on the computer.

So in my research to find something better, I discovered the emods. I went from the EVOD to a smok Procolor with the Baby Beast tank, then a SMOK X-Priv with the Prince tank. Now I am waiting for supplies to start building my own. All in a matter of 100 days.

So while I have quit smoking, I also have found a new hobby. The biggest thing is my wife came home the other day and mentioned it was nice to come home to a house with a "sweet" smell instead of the cigarette smell - and very glad about too.

Hope to learn more here.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
So while I have quit smoking, I also have found a new hobby. The biggest thing is my wife came home the other day and mentioned it was nice to come home to a house with a "sweet" smell instead of the cigarette smell - and very glad about too.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Happy to hear about your progress, once you really dive in, vaping becomes even more advantageous in the areas of:
Health
Taste (flavors)
Cost
Cleanliness
No stink, self,clothes, environment
Hobby
Fun
Stealthy
Less negative social stigma
Promote new like minded friendships
Scalability, near complete control of all the above

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi AZ vaper from anther AZ vaper! Welcome and huge congrats on switching to vaping, that's great! It took me facing serious health issues for me to, to finally be ready for vaping. While it was sort of an unpleasant way to approach it, I am happy to report my health is so much better overall. I hope you see improvements too, and I so glad you made the switch.

Welcome to ECF, it's a great resource for a new vaper. :)

Anna

Good for you mate, me too heavy smoker, all sorts of health problems beggining & in my 30's! had to make the switch was on second attempt I succeeded and now vaping myself stupid everyday and whenever I can and loving it. Breathing easier although now I could work on the weight!! lol. Good stuff and well done, will be so good for you best of luck honestly :)

• Love
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread