• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New B&M in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

riggsville

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Hi HzG8rGrl!

Have you been to the other store on Kings St.? It is somewhat smaller but is really neat, what with the pub atmosphere.

I was mentioning to them the other day that a "swap meet" would be cool. Bringing flavors for sharing, checking out each others PVs. Another great idea for a social would be "Bring a smoker".

Personally, having a B&M has been the biggest factor in my success this time. As you have mentioned, they are worth every penny "extra" that you may or may not spend. The guys and gals at New Leaf and Vapor 9 earn their money.

We are VERY LUCKY to have not one but TWO B&Ms in Jax. Many cities have NONE.

IMO, if a person that vapes goes to either of the stores just once, they will become a loyal customer.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Hi HzG8rGrl!

Have you been to the other store on Kings St.? It is somewhat smaller but is really neat, what with the pub atmosphere.

I was mentioning to them the other day that a "swap meet" would be cool. Bringing flavors for sharing, checking out each others PVs. Another great idea for a social would be "Bring a smoker".

Personally, having a B&M has been the biggest factor in my success this time. As you have mentioned, they are worth every penny "extra" that you may or may not spend. The guys and gals at New Leaf and Vapor 9 earn their money.

We are VERY LUCKY to have not one but TWO B&Ms in Jax. Many cities have NONE.

IMO, if a person that vapes goes to either of the stores just once, they will become a loyal customer.

Hey riggsville!

I have not been to the King St store, I really need to take the time and visit.

Love the ideas for getting together, any reason is good for me-lol.

The little bit extra is so worth it to get the one on one and tasting the flavors and buying only what you know you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread