New Blu Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagster

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Boca Raton, FL. USA
Ok, so I have now been analog free for 34 days! I used to smoke 30 cigs/day but, since purchasing the Blu Premium 100's, that is now history. I have spent quite a few hours reading around the various forum topics and have gained some valuable knowledge, some that I wish I knew beforehand. I have not experienced any problems with Blu and I seem to be averaging 1 cartridge/1.5 days. My quest now is to find some kind of way to carry a single Blu 100 around without taking the whole case. I would prefer something slim, leather, not too ornate, stock or custom made, in-pocket preferably but, would consider any other type. I have not had much luck searching on my own. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jagster

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Boca Raton, FL. USA
Well, it's not leather but I stumbled across this today looking for something else:

Hard to Find Antique "Swan Metal Pocket" Holder for Pens Without Clips | eBay
y Blum
It's not a pen but it should work.

Very creative solution jimbol. I like that kind of thinking and appreciate your suggestion. It's also really classy. The only problem I can foresee, since it's made of metal, is that it would probably scratch up the nice black finish on my Blu ecig but, you reminded me of all the ways I can find things on eBay that can be used in other ways. I'm sure I will spend way too much time on eBay in the near future. Thanks for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread