New Case for one of my e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Hi all: I've made a new case for my Screwdriver, but I know other e-cigs of mine will fit too. Hope you like it. It is 6 1/4" long by 2 3/4" wide by 3/4" deep. It holds my Screwdriver, battery, atomizer, cart, pipette, bottle of liquid and underneath is another atomizer and cart!

SDCase-1.jpg

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
What did you use for foam? How did you mold/cut it? Looks like you did a good job.

Manc: Thanks so much. I didn't use foam. I found that case at Michaels. It's from a company called "Making Memories" and it was in the scrapbooking department. It had some scrapbooking tools (which I can use on other things) in it. I had to cut some of the portions out and then I reinforced it on the back with heavy cardboard and batting.

I used my 40% off coupon so it only cost me about $9.00 and that was for the case and all the tools too. Oh, and I bought some stickers and put on the top and then sprayed about 6 coats of sealer on it. I also painted the inside and again sprayed that with sealer.

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nice. Everything seems to fit in there really well. Thanks for sharing, it's always cool to see creatively made accessories for e-cigs.

Thanks Manc. That will be my carrying case when I need to pack one away so to speak but I have another that's MUCH easier to get into that I keep in my purse so I can quickly grab it and take a draw.

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
Thanks Manc. That will be my carrying case when I need to pack one away so to speak but I have another that's MUCH easier to get into that I keep in my purse so I can quickly grab it and take a draw.

Oh, can we see that one! :)
I'm waiting for my SD to arrive on Monday and I'm trying to figure out how to carry it in my purse. :confused:

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oh, can we see that one! :)
I'm waiting for my SD to arrive on Monday and I'm trying to figure out how to carry it in my purse. :confused:

Well right now I'm making a new one that to me looks better. I have the picture of the other one that I gave a friend. I'll post the one I don't like, it's a little to glitzy for me.

The new one, which is almost done is a beautiful blue on black canvas. They are both made of plastic canvas with one of the heavy duty magnets for a closure. It's easy to flip open even when I've one hand busy.

SDCase.jpg

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
Well right now I'm making a new one that to me looks better. I have the picture of the other one that I gave a friend. I'll post the one I don't like, it's a little to glitzy for me.

The new one, which is almost done is a beautiful blue on black canvas. They are both made of plastic canvas with one of the heavy duty magnets for a closure. It's easy to flip open even when I've one hand busy.

SDCase.jpg

Very nice! Does it also hold your liquid and maybe a spare battery? My other issue, even with my other e-cigs, is a way to carry the supplies I need when I'm out and working around the farm. I have a little case I use right now, but I have no way to attach it to my belt or anywhere else for that matter! When I'm on the tractor, I can put it in the little glove box but, when I'm running around doing other chores, I have to keep running back to the barn for liquid or a new battery.:p I'm afraid to put any of it in my pocket and take the chance of losing or breaking something. The SD comes with a wrist strap (right?). Maybe I could add to it and hang it around my neck? I'm so clumsy I'd probably hang myself though....:oops:

A couple of days ago we spent a few hours tracking down 3 horses that got out of their pasture and leading them back home. I had no liquid or a spare battery with me and I wasn't a happy camper!:-x I kept sticking my Titan into my bra so I wouldn't lose it! If you have any ideas as far as little pouch I could attach securely to my belt I'd appreciate it! I think a 'fanny' pack would be a little too much to drag around. Thanks again for the pic!

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I think with the work you do, you'd want something very rugged. I've seen quite a few threads here and over at the Screwdriver forum of Trog's where the people have purchased flashlight cases (especially the police variety) and I think they would hold quite a bit, depending on what you want.

I'd definitely google belt loop cases or something like that and see what you can come up with.

Minna

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Fairfx, VA
I think with the work you do, you'd want something very rugged. I've seen quite a few threads here and over at the Screwdriver forum of Trog's where the people have purchased flashlight cases (especially the police variety) and I think they would hold quite a bit, depending on what you want.

I'd definitely google belt loop cases or something like that and see what you can come up with.

ooooo, flashlight cases! I'm on my way to look around! Thanks!:thumb:

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
that case looks like it was made for holding your screwdriver kit! i used a little cigarette style case molded for 2 batts/atty and a cart, but yours is definitely way cooler!

Zazz: Thank you. Yes, it "WAS" for my Screwdriver, but alas, I gave the case away to a friend who has started vaping. But, I've just completed one I like better. It's a three piece set in blues.

I'll try and get a picture of it later.

PuffinStuff

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Washington State
ooooo, flashlight cases! I'm on my way to look around! Thanks!:thumb:
Minna, Hi from another farm girl! I know what you mean about worring about losing or breakings something. I dont have a screwdriver yet but I found a very cool case that you put a water bottle in at Walmart for a couple of bucks. I has a snap fastener (like on a dog leash) on it to attach to a belt or whatever. It is a heavy fabric that is really durable and washable with a sturdy draw-string top with a toggle to keep it closed. It would fit all your supplies for a day. I use mine for my powerpack, Janty stick, juice bottle, etc. It is a bright purple. Too heavy to carry in a purse but great for around the farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread