Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
no word as far as I know Clay,
again, I will leave the question for David ----

I agree, I got mine yesterday, and have used it ever since,

I love it -

I like the 801 cartridge - and I love the 4 hour charge, and 8 hour vaping,

I am really enjoying this Leo,
I also would like some spares, battery and attys.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I want some of the Red ones !!!! hahahahahahaha

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
I'm loving my Leo too. I vape it every day until it needs charged, then I go to the Riva. The Leo is a slightly more mellow vape than the Riva - smooth, cool vapor, tighter draw, the flavor is great but not as overpowering as the 510 atty can sometimes be. If i was sitting at a bar/pub, I'd probably take the Riva no doubt. Working on my car, chopping wood, any other hard labor like that, Riva. Coffee shops, smoke shops, chillaxing around the house, Leo hands down.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
ALSO ------

please be sure to wipe out any liquid in the battery section and on the atty bottom when you change it out for recharging,

I have noticed a little juice in the well in the battery section on mine, and I am very careful not to overfill, and I do not drip.

The big center hole on the battery end of the atty is sealed, but regardless, there are still some airflow holes on the sides of the battery end, so do be careful (or, and I'm off the record here, plug the battery hole with some tissue hahaha - I'm not responsible if anyone tries this and kills their battery or voids their warranty BTW hahaha - totally unofficial and off the record statement there)!

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
Price has gone up to $45.00? That's not good. :cry: I bought several (4) locally for $39.95 a while back. :cry: :cry: :cry: What a bummer....

now let me see, -----------

This ** Leo **

will be in our shop in a day or two,

we will have at first only the black one with the diamond end caps.

Eastmall will offer this at the soooper Opening special price of --------

******* $33.00 ######

so get in quick for this special offer -------

we will have the black one only to start,

later we will have the passthru ---------

REGGAEGEEK

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
West Georgia
I have now had the Leo for about a month. I loved it at first for it's good features even though i thought there were some issues with the bling stuff and the vent hole in the battery. Boge said that hole was used for the switch but didn't elaborate when i asked what it had to do with the switch. I was impressed with the amount of vapor and TH this device produced for just a 3.7v device and was hoping that the performance it had new would continue, but alas, it did not. The atty lost about 30% of its performance the first 2 weeks. I changed to a spare and it worked like a charm while i cleaned the first one (ultrasonically in an old jewelry cleaner). 'Bout a week later the 2nd one started to wane and I went back to the original and it worked about 80% of new for about another week. The 2nd one never worked that well again even after cleaning. So, after 4 weeks i find that the two atomizers performed about as well as any 801 atomizer on 3.7 volts. The difference is that Boge designed these attys to last a long time and thus increased the cost a lot. The device still has a lot of potential and some great new features but it still can't replace a HV mod. It also requires a lot of fiddling to get it to wick and this definately makes it not a good choice for a noob.

FadenQ

Oct 13, 2010
Sydney, Australia
I loved it at first for it's good features even though i thought there were some issues with the bling stuff and the vent hole in the battery.

Ha ha. So I’m not alone in this world! I’d be delighted if the next mod is called “The Plain”. The only light should be for diagnostic purposes and be under a cover. Nothing shiny, sparking, noisy, or attention seeking in any way. And with that I definitely mean no jewels anywhere.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Is everyone reusing their 302/801 cartridges? Because my attys are going strong, still hitting like a champ. However the 302 cartridges' poly fill tends to shrink after 3-4 days of use. To resolve this I've taken tweezers and pulled the poly fill so that it became level with the top of the cartridge, also pulled out the poly, rinsed it in warm water, patted dry and reinserted to successfully reuse another several days. The fresher the cartridge, though, the bigger the hit and vapor. I have done blue foam mods with the 302 cartridge that worked decently, but only for a few more days until it, too shrunk some from the heat.

Cleaning the Leo atomizer I simply unscrewed from the battery, ran under really hot water for several minutes, blew out the remaining water and towel dried. I reinserted the atty onto the battery, put 2-3 drops of juice into it to prime it and vaped away for another few weeks with no noticeable drop in performance.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Wow thought i was a heavy vaper I am closer to 4ml using the leo. My leo is only a week old and last nite mine lasted 15 hours and still was not dead before I laid him down and put on charger. Will he blink at me like ego does or just stop vaping? If you told me battery would last 15 hours I would think your insane but it does for me....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread