New contest starts today (Sep 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Happy to provide some distraction to your day. It sounded like a good idea, so I went with it. Didn't think about all the competing businesses that would be named during the game, but I'm sure Valley Vapor was used at least once for V.

Take advantage of the Vivi Sale this weekend if you've been thinking about trying them. We're among the lowest in price for these items anywhere, and 20% off that is just nuts.

/stops before going into the "Crazy Ivan the ecig Man" rant......

;)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
They snagged your gear?!? LOL

yes. they did. and it's my mom and 80 year old grandfather!
i'm like really..

my whole set up.
My granny just passed a month ago so it made it hard to say no... gramps is a stroke survivor and might burn the house down with real cigarettes... and moms trying so hard to quit... again....

omg i'm such a softy.
But, i love them, so what can i say. Now if they don't use it.... that'll change my feelings about it!!!

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
I'm just floored, PuffandPuff I just lost 2 batteries today to my mother and grandfather no less, leaving me with one battery. so i was having a pretty bad day!

that is sweet of you to give up your gear...if they use it. i have helped 3 people who said they wanted to quit...have had every excuse in the book as to why they aren't using the stuff..when i asked for the stuff back,,,,they are going to use it, just not yet....so i do hope they use your stuff.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
that is sweet of you to give up your gear...if they use it. i have helped 3 people who said they wanted to quit...have had every excuse in the book as to why they aren't using the stuff..when i asked for the stuff back,,,,they are going to use it, just not yet....so i do hope they use your stuff.
Sounds like my son and quitting. Hopefully they will get around to quitting.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Yep, think so. :)

The eGo-C batteries we're currently shipping are the upgraded ones. They have some nice features. Can click to turn them off, and can press to change voltage/switch LED light colors.

Still learning the details myself, but I wasn't aware these batteries did that. Got the upgraded ones as a bonus, so......so do you. :p

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
wow, this is great news!
Im excited, can wait to use and review!
the turn off feature is important to me since i have a toddler.
my first experience with ecigs, i was in the bathroom and could hear my daughter coughing, i ran out that bathroom like a mad woman! just to find my daughter with a ecig!
everything i had got shipped back. I definately think the on off button is an important feature.
anything above that..... BONUS!!

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
If you would like to review the function of them that would be great. I've pulled one out to use myself but haven't had much time with it yet.

So far, it appears to work like the standard eGo-C battery. On/off functions, improved safety, etc.

New feature requires a 5 second hold of the button. Once that happens, the LED changes to orange and the battery will deliver max power instead of the steady regulated 3.3 volts. Can't dial it midway, like you can with the eGo Twist....but instead turn the hose on full blast (so to speak).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread