The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New contest starts today (Sep 30)

Discussion in 'Valley Vapor' started by PVPuff&Stuff, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PVPuff&Stuff

PVPuff&Stuff Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

They're pretty cool. I still enjoy the twist more but these are nice.

It's basically two modes instead of a true variable voltage. Standard 3.3V regulated output with power remaining display and on/off. Other mode (orange LED) gives you full blast power....so you'll see decreasing voltage as the battery discharges. Best to keep these topped off if you're used to vaping over the standard voltages.

2. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    Lucky for me i have many flavors i like at 3.3 v

Just got mine today. My tank is cleaning, i soak all my new tanks

the battery is pretty nice.

Thanks again!

3. PVPuff&Stuff

Come back in a couple days and let us know what you think of the two modes if you think about it. Finding that I enjoy the full blast mode quite a bit. Had quite a few coughing fits with the giant vapor clouds generated. :D

4. wandawag

wandawag Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 27, 2013
    jacksonville, florida
  5. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    :( well minus the battery that died and never recharged the vivi nova is pretty cool.
    Think im gonna give the vivi mini a try. Feel like flavor is a little muted but that may be the size, this is a monster tank!

6. PVPuff&Stuff

:) You should be getting another one shortly. That was an unfortunate fluke, first one out of the boxes sold that's had an issue. Did you pitch the other one?

7. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    It sits here lol. I saved it incase you wanted it back. For proof or something.
    Its cute as heck lol.

You know its totally my luck. Im telling ya, a friend sent me a clearo it was dead, bought that high dollar itaste 10s kit with the square clearos, and extra clearos dont buy it! The clearos wouldnt fit, had to send it back, they sent another one, it had the same issue, clearos arent returnable, plus i lost out on shipping twice, plus the 5% cc charges. So i paid to hold a useless battery! $124 i spent total lets see how much they credit back lol should be about $75. So basically im out $50 for something i couldnt use.
    Ok not their fault. So i cant complain i guess. When i got into thia didnt realize it was a buy at your own risk kinda thing.

8. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    Maybe i should watch my mailman lol, he might be throwing fits out there at the mailbox lol.

9. PVPuff&Stuff

Nah, get rid of it. It didn't sound like anything I've heard about before so I'd feel better if it was in the landfill instead of on your counter.

You did mention you have bad luck. It's not a buy at your own risk thing if you use the right suppliers. *wink*

Monday was a post office holiday so mail tends to stack up those weeks. The replacement is on it's way. Go ahead and get rid of that one. I also included a fire safe charging bag with your battery.

The heat coming off the battery isn't something I like to hear about, and the primary reason for these bags. IF something goes wrong during charging, they will contain the damage.

So now you gotta review the battery and the fire safe bag.

LOL

10. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    Ah sweet. I love reviewing lol.
    I cant wait to review!

And ok ill trash the battery asap. That thing was scaring me! Lol

11. PVPuff&Stuff

Yeah, a battery that heats up when charging is a bad sign all around.

My apologies, I certainly wouldn't send out a broken prize any more than I would a broken purchase.

So, it's double free...or something like that. :p

12. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    oh no need for apologies! but i appreciate it.
    it happens. i'm telling ya there's a cloud hanging over me lol.
    the vivi nova is working really good. as i'm surprised, the reason i never bought one, was the reviews.
    but i don't know what those people are talking about! no burnt taste, wicks great. easy to fill. easy to clean.
    love that i can change the mouth tip.

13. wandawag

Supporting member
    Feb 27, 2013
    jacksonville, florida
    good customer service...that is what i like to see. we often hear about the vendors with bad cs, so this is a nice read.

review of customer service for valley vapor...+1

14. PVPuff&Stuff

Am I blushing?

Same reason drove me to these devices as you guys. No reason to be a greedy d i c k about it.

;)

15. wandawag

Supporting member
    Feb 27, 2013
    jacksonville, florida
    good product and good customer service...makes for the total package of a good business.

16. Ladiekali

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    That battery bag is real nice quality! It actually reccomends putting your battery in it to charge if your battery or. Harger is acting funny, fire proof. The quality of the bag is superb!

17. wandawag

Supporting member
    Feb 27, 2013
    jacksonville, florida
    i have never used a battery bag...i guess i feel safe...but i also didn't know about them. will have to check them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.