Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Now ive done it. Im certifiable. I took some spearmint flavor juice and added french vanilla abot two to one ratio (mad scientists never measure exactly) and enough (lots) of salt nic base to get the mix close to 60mg/ml nic. I even added 10 drops of euro flavor burley tobacco. I made 30mls of this. I shall not be buying another pack of juul pods for a good while. This mix needs steeping with the tobacco and vanilla trying to get aquainted with each other and the spearmint. First taste is very interesting. I was going for the taste of Camel snus in their frost flavor. Its real close. Steeping will do the trick. Its actually pretty nice now but will definitely improve. I didnt go crazy with the burley as its a pretty strong flavor and i just wanted a hint of tobacco to play with the other flavors. A slow exhale definitely reminds me of those snus pouches. Im pretty pleased with this effort. So, sorry, no exact recipie yet. This is an experimental batch. Ill try to work up some percentages later for anybody who may be interested in a pod juice with crazy high nic. Im vaping a podful now as i type this and all i can say is wow.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've gravitated toward unflavored juice in the last couple of years. Yesterday, I vaped some FA Desert Ship that I mixed at 2% about a year ago and found it to be better than I remembered. It was clear, pale orange, and aromatic. I guess long maturity times actually do result in enhanced flavor.

I may just get back into flavors, but I tend to prefer very light flavoring after not smoking since 2010.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I don’t do tobacco, but I have a mint vanilla that’s an adv. the vanilla becomes prominent, then the mint comes forward, and a few days later it’s a nice balance. Sort of white tic tac.

I am having much shorter steep times since I got that tiny immersion mixer. Cuts it down by half or more.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I don’t do tobacco, but I have a mint vanilla that’s an adv. the vanilla becomes prominent, then the mint comes forward, and a few days later it’s a nice balance. Sort of white tic tac.

I am having much shorter steep times since I got that tiny immersion mixer. Cuts it down by half or more.
Im not crazy much about tobacco flavors either. This has a hint and thats all. It is maybe 8 or 10 drops of burley in 30ml of juice. I just wanted to sense the presence of it but not be overly aggressive and its not bad at all. Im not gonna start chasing tobacco flavors now or nothin though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread