The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New E-Cig Retail Store In Denton

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by gcast, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gcast

gcast Moved On

Feb 20, 2010
    Texas
    Just saw this on Craigs List. Vaporescence At 1914 N Carroll Across From Kroger in Denton. Have A pretty good selection it looks like. Opening on friday. They have a web site too.

2. Icebaron

Icebaron Full Member

Talked to the guy today (940-297-7563). Nice guy, sells lots of different mods and stuff. Going to check it out tomorrow. I will let you guys know what I find.

3. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    oooooh ... he has LR 510s ... must resist the urge to drive all that way just for those ... must resist ...

4. gcast

gcast Moved On

Feb 20, 2010
    Texas
    Their lr attys are nice and the price is really good.

5. JBTX1

JBTX1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    LOL...gcast. Ok folks, I just went and made a visit to this new store in Denton. I met the owner. He's a real nice gentleman and very down to earth. I really like his attiude too. He has some nice quality name brand mods, 510, 901 kits, juice and acessories with very competitive prices. He's still trying to get the store all set up but is ready for walk-in and online business. He will let us use his facility for Saturday morning get togethers if there are enough people interested in doing so. He would even provide the coffee and donuts. I think this just might be our chance to really get something going for the North Texas Area Vapers. We just need to see how many folks out there are interested in a Saturday morning get together, set a time and contact him. I live only a few minutes away from the place and dont mind doing my fair share in planning this out. Who's interested folks?...Don't be shy,,,lets do this....I think it will be fun, very informative and a great way to meet one another...I need feedback from all of you...........................JBTX1

6. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    I am game ... can advertise it through the Way Across Texas group too if we wanna make it a regular thing.

Wait ... how early on Saturday? (j/k ... )

7. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Let me know what I can do to help out AngelBunny. Just seeing if there is any interest out there. I would say not too awful early. Would probably be up to the owner. If we could get mabye a half dozen ppl to start with. If more want to come, the better! Hope i'm not stepping out of turn here. Just trying to generate some interest.

8. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    Not out of turn at all :)

I am finding that the hardest part about setting up meets is finding venues that are acceptable to vapers and also to the proprieters to have a bunch of people vaping. Here in Dallas it isn't such a big deal but when we have them down near Houston it gets a bit trickier.

9. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    So there is absolutely no one interested in a get together in the North Texas area? That's sad. O'well I tried.:cry:

10. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    Oh I am sure there is ... this group has been almost dead for quite a while now so I think we need to give it some time. I am definitely interested in the Saturday morning thing ... even if it is only a few of us :)

11. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Well I certainly am. Pick a Sat. and a time and we will go for it...lol

12. mick11

mick11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Glad to see a little action in this group....VERY little

I'm about half way between you two, right by the lake in Little Elm....keep me in the loop and I'm game for any kind of meetups if they are close by.

13. Wylie

Wylie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Florida
    I thought this forum was extinct! Guess I'll have to drop by and check out this store.

14. mick11

Mar 22, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Went up to Vaporessence today...........ended up staying for almost 4 hours...lol

Greg, the owner, is as nice a guy as you'll come across. Really enjoyed talking to him and swapping our collective knowledge/ideas on the ecig world, golf, and just about anything else.

I was honestly surprised to find his pricing was quite good. Also, a pretty good selection of devices including Original Screwdrivers, Indulgence, Riva, and all the 510 goodies, including PCC's and LR attys.

NEXT SATURDAY (June 19th) Greg says he will have a sampling party of the new USA made juice he will be carrying, and expects to have over 60 flavors for your sampling pleasure.......you need to try to make this folks! Heck, if nothing else, you could meet me ;)

Let's all pull together and support a great guy in his new business venture.....

I had a little trouble finding him.....he's right across Carroll from Kroger....be sure you Google or Yahoo map it so you don't have to wander like I did.

15. RoKeM

RoKeM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Dallas, TX.

What time is this going to be? I will try to make it out there!! Sounds really cool!!:toast:

16. mick11

Mar 22, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    For everyone interested, starting time is 10AM....will run through 2 or 3 o'clock

Get there early for coffee and doughnuts!

17. AngelBunny

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
  18. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Of course i'll be there!....JBTX1

19. mick11

Mar 22, 2010