New ECPure Liquid -Very Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Got a shipment in of the "New" reformulated liquid. Previously I had been using the ECO in the high strength 20mg/ml and was enjoying the Fresh (unflavored) and Rich tobacco. When I saw they were selling a Very High 25mg/ml, I was pretty excited and ordered up a bunch in all flavors.

Rich tobacco - Throat hit is much, much more intense then my previous experience with the Rich tobacco, I think a combination of the higher nicotine and the new flavor. Very nice flavor (I am terrible and flavor descriptions) probably the sweetest of the flavors but not overtly sweet. Rich is probably a pretty good description.

Regular - My current favorite. THROAT HIT. Love it, "bite" might be a usable term.

Fresh - Haven't noticed a difference but the throat hit is better with the higher nicotine (or maybe the throat hit is better because of the new formula).

Menthol - Very nice, least throat hit but a really nice menthol without being super minty. Definitely not Altoids minty, but very present.

The Vapor production is outstanding. I study in a coffee shop and using my EVO all day with the ECO I have had people look at me like my head must be on fire. This is not 12V car battery passthrough, super mod, molten liquid vapor production. But with my humble black EVO I can sure crank out some serious clouds of vapor.

My favorite thing is just how clean the liquids are, very smooth with no weird emerging tastes, or flavor change after being opened and used for a week. Cleanest liquid I have vaped (vs. Wicked, Ryuan, JC, whatever the "Atomizer" liquid in the purple box w/ 10ml white bottles).

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
I've got the very high regular and, while I don't find the taste / throat hit altogether consistent, it's undoubtedly more consistent than any previous juice I've tried. It's the nearest I've got to a real smoke.

A few days after posting that I had a week of totally unsatisfying vaping with weak taste and zero throat hit. I then had 2 good days vaping but now I'm back to the lukewarm dishwater. I've had similar experiences with every juice I tried prior to switching so it's not just ecopure. I don't know if it's down to the atomisers. Anyone having similar experiences?

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
A few days after posting that I had a week of totally unsatisfying vaping with weak taste and zero throat hit. I then had 2 good days vaping but now I'm back to the lukewarm dishwater. I've had similar experiences with every juice I tried prior to switching so it's not just ecopure. I don't know if it's down to the atomisers. Anyone having similar experiences?

Hi Tam I have been thinking...what voltage is your e-cig running at? because you might find a big difference if you can change your voltage a bit. With my mod I was actually getting a much more consistent flavour and throat hit at a higher voltage but have reduced it at the moment because I am trying to get far longer atomizer life.

Last edited:

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Hi Tam I have been thinking...what voltage is your e-cig running at? because you might find a big difference if you can change your voltage a bit. With my mod I was actually getting a much more consistent flavour and throat hit at a higher voltage but have reduced it at the moment because I am trying to get far longer atomizer life.

I'm not sure Pete. I'm just using the standard mighty atom batteries and atomisers from intellicig.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Not sure if this is helpful. I have found that if I make sure to give my liquid a good shake, almost every time before I drip then I get overall more consistency. maybe your liquid is "settling" a bit. Even the most miscible solutions can separate into layers because of different densities.

Or try giving the atty a little Vodka bath.

I give my stomach and my atomizer a vodka rinse at least once a week:D!

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Sleephater, I always do give it a good shake but I daresay my atomisers need cleaning. Having said that, without cleaning, today (so far) has been a good taste / throat hit day.

wegster, I tried the old rich in high strength and received a sample bottle of very high rich with my 1 litre order of regular. The rich taste is not as strong as it was but IMO still has that candy floss flavour. I think I maybe preferred the old one despite it only being high strength.

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
I had previously tried the Fresh and found it had (to me) a strong taste of menthol - so much so that I was convinced it was mislabelled. I hate menthol so queried it and was told to try mixing it with another flavour or with some Lorann's. I did and it still had a strong taste of menthol so I returned it although the supplier seemed to think it was normal. If that was the case, it should've been described by Intellicig as having some kind of menthol taste in it rather than being supposedly flavourless.

Can anyone say if the new Fresh one does not have even so much as a whiff of obvious menthol in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread