Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
THANKS! See, I just knew it would all come out well!

NEYA, did you get to try it? Would you like me to send you some?
SniperKItty - I mean SPACEKITTY, did you get to try it? Would you me to send you some?

PM me if so!

That is very sweet of you to offer... but it seems that the sniper bunny has PIF'd one of his to his fellow sniper... kisses.gif so everybody gets their own bottle!!

Thanks lox!! (and Cinder Ella!!)

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I think everyone is covered, you guys passed them around so much I should have just given everybody a bottle in the first place! :) Thanks for playing! Hope you all like it, cant wait to hear what you think!

That is very sweet of you to offer... but it seems that the sniper bunny has PIF'd one of his to his fellow sniper... View attachment 138450 so everybody gets their own bottle!!

Thanks lox!! (and Cinder Ella!!)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just went through this and GLROGERS didn't seem to get a PIF, I think the rest of us were covered by someone LOL. So can I send GLRogers a sample?

I hate to ask this... but could you do the same for Neya from me, since she PIF'd hers to Summer??? If not, I will understand... :)

Thanks again for everything!!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I hate to ask this... but could you do the same for Neya from me, since she PIF'd hers to Summer??? If not, I will understand... :)

Thanks again for everything!!
I am so confused. I thought Neya already got some! OH NO! Did I screw up while trying to make sure we all had some? (biting nails, feeling bad...)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I am so confused. I thought Neya already got some! OH NO! Did I screw up while trying to make sure we all had some? (biting nails, feeling bad...)

Poor Cinder Ella trying to keep all of this straight...

my_brain_hurts.jpg

I'm so confused that I think I'll just go back to bed for a while... :blink:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Neya, I promise that one way or another, if you have not tried the Cafe Mocha, you WILL. Could you please let me know if you have some? I am so sorry I got confused, I seem to have used my OWN post to check that everyone got some, and thus thought you had. DUH!

So let me know please if you have some, and if not I will PIF you some. THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Summer, let's wait and see what happens... cuz I can give her my sample since you already gave yours away... :)

LOL, I said I was going to give it to her, figured I could throw some down the hill from my bottle at you if you didn't get any, then saw GLRogers didn't have any AAAAGGGHHH!!!

It will all work out. I have it on good authority that Neya is getting some ;)

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
My mailman just dropped off a package from Halo and I was like "huh, what?...." Because I knew I PIF'd it.

So in the box was a 10ml of Cafe Mocha :ohmy:

I had to try it...
Its really good, inhale is very toasted nutty . Exhale is definitely a mochalatta flavor. Lots of mocha, hints of nutty coffee, reminds me of dunkin donuts coffee, but not burnt. I'm rather surprised, it's a really good vape. I wouldnt say a coffee vape though, more like nutty chocolate with hints of coffee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread