Status
Not open for further replies.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
I know that flavour art is working to remove diacetyl from their flavorings. I've heard that some of the new flavors are not as tasty as the previous ones. I have yet to experience this, but I wonder how much of it is mental. Anyways, I'm curious about a couple flavors and whether they have diacetyl. I was going to order a couple 30 ml bottles but I'm catious if the flavor has changed and I'm not sure if these juices contain diacetyl. I dont want to get stuck ordering something and getting 30 ml of something that is not what it used to be. Do the old strawberry twist (my favorite fruit juice of all time) and 555 have diacetyl, and if so, are you using the new diaceytl free flavours on those 2 yet? Thanks a lot! :)

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
the flavors are all the same. folks are starting internet myths and rumors plain and simple. FlavourART stands by their ingredients and so do we.

Ok, how about the new flavoring vs old flavoring? Can you clarify if the old flavors used for 555 and strawberry twist had any diacetyl and whether you have switched to the non diacetyl flavoring for these 2 juices?

the whole diacetyl thing is beyond me. there is far worse stuff in life then diacetyl. I have made my thoughts on this whole issue plain and clear. new ingredients, old ingredients or whatever. next thing you know folks are going to raise this issue about our gold label vintage editions. anyone uncomfortable with diacetyl then purchase from vendors who either lie about it, or bury their head. Diacetyl is an issue that has run it's course. and everyone who keeps raising this issue needs to look at the pharmaceutical facts and not internet rumors or innuendo. Never, has it ever been established in the scientific or health communities that diacetyl in flavoring causes health issues except at 1000 times the normal limit of ingestion. Please folks, enough already....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread