New flavour ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffo

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
essex .uk
We all know that the Vermillion team only produce great juices ,

With this in mind , What flavours would you like to see available in the future ?

I mainly vape tobacco based liquids but also enjoy fruit flavours from time to time, when i was growing up in south africa we used to get frozen Guava juice popsicles , not something i've ever seen here in the UK , i'd like to see a guava flavoured e juice , just to remind me of days by the pool soaking up the sun .

emtronea

Mar 31, 2012
england
u deffo need a bannana, but it needs to be real bannana and not the bannana that most eliquds tend to use, it must be hard making the banana flavour :( pear is another flavour that seems to be a hard eliquid flavour to make as i aint found 1 pear that does it for me and pear and banna is my fav fruits, but its also about ure base to, ure vannila is the only vannilla i like and its probaly due to ure base, the mad thing is i dreamt i was gona do this reply 10year ago :p

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Guava sounds good, so do Pear and Mango.

I'd second the thought of pear and mango for sure.

Lots of folks are looking for a good, natural, tasty, pulpy-puree type of mango juice; if Vermillion River can pull that one off, you've got a built-in customer base!

(I. e., not thin, not mild, not shy, but bold and flavorful mango! :drool:)

Last edited:

Peeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Smithville, Missouri, United States
Lots of folks are looking for a good, natural, tasty, pulpy-puree type of mango juice; if Vermillion River can pull that one off, you've got a built-in customer base!

(I. e., not thin, not mild, not shy, but bold and flavorful mango! :drool:)

I would buy that juice by the gallon!!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What about a variation of the #7? You know, something like Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey.

MoonPie & RC Cola
Black Licorice
Fortune Cookie
Almond Tobacco
Kentucky Rum
Kentucky Rain ? Whatever that would be but a cool name and song

Mmmmm, They all sound good, thanks for the ideas..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread