New flavours :)A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
A couple of new flavours that should be available later this month :)

Cocoyam - this is a scrumptious one! Smells like popcorn, and tastes like the improbable lovechild of Ferrero Rocher and a sweet potato ;) Also known as Taro.

Dragon Fruit - yeah, those weird looking pink things that have been appearing in the tropical fruit section of your local Tesco for the last few months. It's the fruit of the pittaya cactus, it looks like a prickly pear on steroids, and it tastes divine!

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Oh yes, and Apricot and Red Bull.

Too many people seem to like that foul artificial strawberry flavour they lace red bull with. So I have finally caved in, and we'll have an authentic recreation (complete with caffeine and guarana,) available very soon now.

But I still say the Green Cow is the tastier alternative ;)

But the apricot's pretty darned tasty!

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
What kind of melon is it, like honeydew, watermelon, or cantaloupe? Any idea if or when they'll be on the US site?

More like a honeydew melon I'd say - a very full and sweet flavour.
Yes, they should be shipped out in the next order for the US, though I don't know exactly when that will be (TW will want to wait until there's a larger order for them to ship with probably, but I expect that'll be within the next week or 2.) There is some dragonfruit already en route for the US though - went out last week, so should be on their site soon.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
More like a honeydew melon I'd say - a very full and sweet flavour.
Yes, they should be shipped out in the next order for the US, though I don't know exactly when that will be (TW will want to wait until there's a larger order for them to ship with probably, but I expect that'll be within the next week or 2.) There is some dragonfruit already en route for the US though - went out last week, so should be on their site soon.

Thank you very much, kind sir!

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
They're up on the site now :)

Well, we've bottled up 7 new flavour concentrates today, and they (along with the Dragonfruit,) will be on the TW UK website by Monday or Tuesday:

Apricot
Pineapple
Cocoyam
Melon
Red Bullet
Pina Colada
Redcurrant

All very delicious :)

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread