Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Back from yet another trip and thought I'd hand down my verdict on some of the new flavours I got a few weeks back.

Tropical cig: to be honest, this is not to my taste. But I think it would go down really well with purecig lovers. It has a purecig kind of flavour.

Cherry pipe: I really like this. A sour cherry mixed with a subtle tobacco.

Gummy bears: jury still out on this one.

Wild berries: a really strong berry flavour. Really true. I'm loving this one.

Mango chill: do not like. There is something in this my tastebuds really hate.

Black cherry smoothie: this is so good I gave it it's own thread!

Husband being annoying. Will do rest after I deal with him.

Sigh.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Not yet. I've still got 100mls of Peach white though. I'll probaby get a small bottle in my next order, but I still have 6 weeks left on my self imposed ban on ordering. I have to get through some of the juice I have. It is insane how much I have. I have about 40 x 10ml bottles and 5 x 30ml bottles of various flavours. All great flavours, but 99% of the time I"m vaping either custard or hopscotch (because I'm so completely addicted) so I never seem to make a dent in the other bottles. Add to that my 120mls of custard, 120mls of hopscotch (because having any less of either of those is completely unacceptable) my 100mls of Peach White and 60mls of sprite, and yeah, I've got loads of juice.

Of course, bloody FSUSA keep bringing out new flavours, or somebody mentions something that sounds amazing, and I order more. I love almost all the juices I have (the few that I don't I post to my step-mum, who doesn't care what she vapes as long as a) she's not smoking cigarettes and b) it's from FSUSA) but I probably vape about 4mls a week that are not either hopscotch or custard. I swear they put something in those two that make them more addictive than oxygen.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
So, I got home today and my FSUSA package arrived AGAIN, in record time. So, I got the Fruity Tobacco 5ML 5 pack, as on of my items. I wanted to try the Cherry Pipe, as recommended by Elphaba13, and I quickly opened it. I really haven't found a tobacco flavor that I've ever liked, and my expectation was the same, but I've always liked the smell of cherry pipe tobacco. So, was this one going to change my mind? Was it going to be the first tobacco I'd like? I regret to inform everyone that... well yes, I do really like it! That's the good news. The bad news -- I've now got 4 other flavors to try. I have to say that the tobacco isn't as mild as I had hoped, but the cherry blends into it perfectly. It's really good. So, now I need to see if it gets old or not. I don't see myself vaping anything else for a bit anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread