New from Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Oct 8, 2011
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello all,

I was having a brew with some friends the other night and one of them had an e-cig and he gave me a try. What can I say, I was completely blown away as it was just like having a normal cig.

I have tried to quit quite a few times, but I think I am addicted more to the "action" of smoking than the nico, you know the holding a stick and sucking it hahahahha

Now I want a e-cig, but I just can't find how to get one here in Brazil, they are banned and my friend said someone got his for him in the USA so that he is out as a supplier.

Please can someone advise me on how to obtain a e-cig and the on-going consumables needed for it here in Brazil.

TIA!

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
There's another member here on ECF from Brazil whom I've had discussions with in the past. You might try contacting him through a PM when you get more than 5 posts.

View Profile: rerere55 - E-Cigarette Forum

From what he told me when he orders things sometimes they arrive, sometimes they do not. But you'll be able to get better information from him directly.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Rule of Thumb: the more it looks like the real thing, the worse the performance.

A good beginner model is either the E-Power 510 or the Riva 510. They are about the size of a slim cigar. But they provide warmer vapor and last about 5 hours on a charge in comparison to your small cig sized models. I would get some various levels of nicotine eliquid in the same flavor. I would suggest 24mg nicotine strength to start with. You can always lower it if you need to but most start out around that level. I would also get some blank cartomizers that you fill with the eliquid. Here are some good suppliers that ship internationally:

e-Power

E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings

Best electronic cigarettes_ecigarettes_eliquids_ejuices - Heaven Gifts

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
The DSE901 is a small battery so it won't last very long on a charge, but it'll get you started. You might want to consider purchasing some refill liquid too because those 5 cartridges aren't going to last you more than 1 day. Most people go through between 1 to 3 ml per day, just to give you an idea about how much you might want to order. I know VaporBomb.com offers shipping to Brazil. Some vendors don't ship internationally. I'll PM rerere55 for you but he hasn't been on for a month so you may not get a response for a while.

rerere55

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Brazil
Hello ! Sorry I'm not here for long time, work to much, you know. I have bought e cigs and juices in China, USA, and Brazil. The Mail Services here is too bad and they stop to work for 21 days went on strike . Is a confusion in delivery. I received orders Vapor Bomb, so good! I always buy cigs from China, but not anymore, deliveries do not arrive there! From now on I will only buy in the U.S. or Spain. The best e cig for me is 510 e 510 LR attys and ego batteries, I don't like the tank system I give up it, love dripping, old and best love.
How are you cskent?
Hello Lobos in Brazil the E cig Forum Brasil is good to get many informations about e-cigs, juices e suppliers here and in another countrys, try it. Anyway I hoppe lucky for you and any questions you have send me PM.
Kisses

rerere55

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Brazil
Oh thanks a lot! Now Vapor Bomb shipping to Brasil, it's very good, because I love their juices, especially Oryental, Shade and 7 Leafs. One friend of friend mine will go to USA and will bring to us somethings like a juices and e-cigs, I'm very happy!
Next year I will retired and I go to USA to buy many e-cigs things to me.
Good vapes for everybody!

diaboliko

Moved On
Nov 24, 2010
italy
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread