Greetings from Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCB305

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Florida
For an e-cig cig look-a-like I would look into the Volt models from what I have heard they come highly recommended. For a step above that I do not think you can go wrong with a KGO/Riva or E-power as they offer better battery life and higher voltage. I would also get some cartomizers in both LR (low resistance) and SR (Standard resistance) so you can try them both. Also e-liquids in different ratios of pg/vg and nic level. This will help you to begin to figure out your preferences. At the beginning of vaping it will take some trial and error to find out what it is you like and dislike and unfortunately there aren't many shops where you can try before you buy. So the initial cost is more than smoking, but once you find your ideal set-up then you will start to see the cost savings as the replacement parts and juices are relatively inexpensive when compared to cigarettes. Good luck.

Gabriel74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Greece
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming for post count

brunosimoes

Apr 17, 2012
Brazil
Well guys, the thing is that after thoose two friends making they trips for USA and Europe, I might not be abler to bring a E-Cig from USA or Europe.
I'm really inclined to making a order from Vapor4Life. I read great reviews about they products. I need a E-cig that would last a day long and that take e-liquid.
Are the e-liquids from China any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread