New from Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenu2112

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Nashville
Hi all! Well, the subject isn't 100% correct: I'm new to the forum, but I've been vaping since Feb 2012. My mom, a smoker of 40+ years had just been diagnosed with aggressive, non small-cell lung cancer in December '11, and she had begged me to quit smoking before she passed. So, the week of my 40th birthday, I did just that.
Started out with a blu kit and never picked up another analog again. Of course, it was barely a week before I became disappointed in the quality of the blu. So after some research & trial + error, I picked up a 510 starter kit (the BudPro from Puresmoker) and haven't looked back.
I am notorious for being resistant to change, so once I found something that worked for me (basic 510 tank system with VS Tampa juice bought on recommendation from lurking the forums here), I have stuck with it. After a year & change, however, I'm starting to finally broaden my horizons. I've gotten several friends of mine to switch to e-cigs and some of them have been more adventurous than I, so when a brick & mortar storefront opened nearby (NashvilleVapor), some of us went in recently & tried some new flavors. I really dug some of the fruit flavors I tried there (even though their prices are a wee bit high...understandable since they have rent to pay, no complaining). So, I picked up a few & also ordered some sample fruit flavors from a couple other places online (my old standby Vaporstation, along with Madvapes & DeejStuff). I'm anxiously awaiting them in the mail to see what I've been missing.
I'm also possibly on the lookout for a new PV setup, if only because I'd like to try something different.
In any case, I felt it was time to finally come out of hiding, as it were, and get more involved with the community in order to broaden my horizons. So...here I am. Look forward to talking with you all & if anybody has any recommendations or anything to point my way, bring it on! See ya'!!! :2cool:

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
hi,
there is a vape meet in your area sunday! try to go, you can see and hold many different devices :)

Wilhagan's
314 Wilhagan Rd, Nashville, Tn

Sunday, August 4, 2013
3:00pm until 7:00pm in CDT

looks like it's south nashville, I'm sure google maps will show you

here is the group's facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/midtnvapers/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread