New GGTS model???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleBobble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Louisiana, USA
So, I'm a bit confused. I'm waiting on the next shipment of GGTS to make my purchase. Now I'm under the impression that the next shipment of GGTS will be a slightly newer/different model then the previous shipments.

I've read the middle telescoping tube will be silver (I'm hoping this is going to be an option and not the only one available, because I prefer the brass middle piece). It seems as though the silver middle piece will be an option though:) It also seems as though there has been slight changes to the design of the atomizer cap. Are the astetics going to be different in any way? And, if so, how?

I know there has been changes to the AFS, and maybe I'm just confusing those changes with the GGTS. So will the newest GGTS be exactly like all the rest? Or different, and how?

Thanks for any help fellow GG lovers/owners:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks ggero my friend:)

Bubble, the new changes are:

1) Button's cap comes in silver now.
2) The plastic on the button's cap is different
3) The axis on the button's cap is aluminium
4) The venting holes are around the button's cap
5) The telescopic tube is bigger so the threads arent exposed when you put an 510 atty 6) the connector is easy to get cleaned and its different
7) It will have adjustable draw for all atomizers
8) Different atomizer's cap
9) The new AVS for GGTS.

Telescopic will come in brass and aluminium as an option, the atomizer's cap will come in brass and aluminium as an option too

Older customers dont need the 1,2,3,4,5 but they need the 6,7,8,9 pieces that they will come together when they order the AVS for GGTS.

The new customers will have the 1)-8) exept they order the 9) too.

The old customers will still have their atomizer's cap as an option:)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
When?!!!!!! :D

Soon!!!:D

After the reconstruction of the collector tank I will have a delay again. The status is:

production will finish in 5 days. I need 4 days to shine them and 5 days to laser them. I also need 2 days to assemble them

Total 2 weeks again:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thats good Imeo..
I will have my $$ then and I will wait for that new AFS..
I will get the AFS, New Switch Button (with knurls) and some i3's and i6's.. WOW.. What a package..

i3 and i6 will be much later stu my friend. China send me the wrong stuff 3 times so you see what is going on. I am still waiting for the sample I asked for. They send it to me 3-4 days ago or they say so:D

BubbleBobble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Louisiana, USA
Awesome. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Imeo. Can not wait until the new shipment of GGTS hits vapor kings, I just wish I could pre order one! But knowing my obsessive compulsive behavior, I'll be checking VK's everyday for availability. The new GGTS sounds nothing less than spectacular. I will be a proud owner.

Will you be posting pic's anytime soon?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Awesome. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Imeo. Can not wait until the new shipment of GGTS hits vapor kings, I just wish I could pre order one! But knowing my obsessive compulsive behavior, I'll be checking VK's everyday for availability. The new GGTS sounds nothing less than spectacular. I will be a proud owner.

Will you be posting pic's anytime soon?

I am shining them now bubble my friend. When they will be ready I will post some pics:)

ps..... Its the ultimate vaping machine. This time I am totally sure that I couldnt do better job than this!!

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
ps..... Its the ultimate vaping machine. This time I am totally sure that I couldnt do better job than this!!

I think this is the best thing ive heard all day!!! For you to say you cant do better mean it will definetely be the ultimate vaping machine 150%! Never heard you say that before so im stoked!!!!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
i3 and i6 will be much later stu my friend. China send me the wrong stuff 3 times so you see what is going on. I am still waiting for the sample I asked for. They send it to me 3-4 days ago or they say so:D

Thats good Imeo..
I will have my $$ then and I will wait for that new AFS..
I will get the AFS, New Switch Button (with knurls) and some i3's and i6's.. WOW.. What a package..

Not a problem Imeo.. I will wait for the Atty's as I know Rob has some still. So, the GGTS~AFS & New Button Switch & Magnets for button Switch & New Battery @ 2600 mah...
WOW..

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Not a problem Imeo.. I will wait for the Atty's as I know Rob has some still. So, the GGTS~AFS & New Button Switch & Magnets for button Switch & New Battery @ 2600 mah...
WOW..

hahaha, yes they are enough for now Stu . I am waiting for the iattie sample too. I am sure that it will be ok this time!:)

BubbleBobble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Louisiana, USA
Hey Imeo, any idea what the pricing of the next shipment of GGTS will be?

It would be nice to know so I could have the right amount of extra cash in my bank account for the next couple weeks. Then, on VK puts em up, I can order instantly.

Hope production is going smoothly.

As always, thanks for any help.:2cool:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey Imeo, any idea what the pricing of the next shipment of GGTS will be?

It would be nice to know so I could have the right amount of extra cash in my bank account for the next couple weeks. Then, on VK puts em up, I can order instantly.

Hope production is going smoothly.

As always, thanks for any help.:2cool:

Its a surprise Boom, so you can have the same money as the previous model and you earn some of them when time comes. Good deal?:2cool:

Production is going ok for now. I have the delay of the collector tank. If it wasnt that GGTS would be ready friend:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread