New GGTS owner here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdinando.antinoro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Asti (Italy)
Hey ur in the right place for ur answer ..just ask Imeo or captain or even bishop will sure help you.
Sry I can't cos I'm still waiting for mine.

Cheers

I hope you receive soon.
I am in Italy, Grace is behind the corner.
Usually I receive from Vassilis in 5/7 days :)

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
New owner here. With a total newbie question. On the cap part where the atty/carto would screw in. Do I have to loosen that bolt for the pin to move? How much do I move the pin? Would I adjust that for whatever I decide to put on it? I have tried watching videos but cant seem to find an answer. I also have UFS. I understand how that works. Beautiful mod. I just got this yesterday from COV. Thanks for any inof you can give me.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GGTS has the 4 in 1 connector on it so you can use 510 801 and 901 atomizers without any adapter Chel. But you need adapters if you want to screw a fat atomizer on it
Ok got that part figured out. Do I need an adapter for this so a 510 connection will work? What kind of adapter? What is it threaded for right now? A 801? Sorry for the questions just trying to figure this out. Thanks.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
I must be a complete idiot. I can not get anything to work on this. i tried 801,901 and 510. Nothing will tighten down on the connection. I cant even get a 510 to begin to work. I dont know what Im doing wrong. Could I be missing a part? This so frustrating. If I didnt have the UFS I would be screwed. Oh well looks iike its going up on the classifieds.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
I must be a complete idiot. I can not get anything to work on this. i tried 801,901 and 510. Nothing will tighten down on the connection. I cant even get a 510 to begin to work. I dont know what Im doing wrong. Could I be missing a part? This so frustrating. If I didnt have the UFS I would be screwed. Oh well looks iike its going up on the classifieds.

Maybe the threads are messed up a little from manufacturing ? Please look at this thread ; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/353921-brand-new-ggts-bad-threads-please-help.html

If so you can get a new part sent to you from COV Bruce will take care of it. If you think that's not the problem , send some pictures of what is going on.

Best Wishes , :thumbs:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
dont send on classfieds something that doesnt work chel, its not good for the buyer and for you too. The fact that you cant screw anything on it is simple. Try an old atomizer first so threads will open. Sometimes a small metal piece that stays after machining when the 4 small channels on connector are made, prevent screwing. Its nothing important.

Last edited:

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta

Can we see some photos of what ur trying pls .... Maybe that will help more to see if ur doing something wrong or if there's a prob with the threads.

Cheers
Aron

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Thanks. I cant wait to use it. I love the way it looks. Are there any cleaning tips around? Do you noalox the threads? Is there a faq somewhere?

Alot of people use Vaseline or a good petroleum jelly, I do and it's nice for me because I put it on my o-rings too as instructed by Imeo.

Good luck and welcome to the GG family ! :toast: :vapor: :)

Rene.one

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2012
Germany
Today my Odysseus V1 arrived.
I've bought cheap at auction.
At the 2nd try i got a very good winding.
Incredible flavor and heavy steam.

My Gold Greek family grows.
I'm waiting full of longing on my stealth and Iatty.

Thank Imeo
Here are some pictures.

imag0694.jpg

imag0695.jpg

imag0697.jpg

iAnalyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Melbourne-Australia
Nice thread. I think from now on till I received my GGTS I will be an expert in it .
I need a big welcome to the family.
Honestly. I sent a email to the COV if I can add another GGTS to my order and I'm awaiting for their respond. If it is positive. It will be great :)

Cannot believe that am gonna hold it in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread