New GOTVAPES.com 2nd Multi Mega Prize Monthly CONTEST Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Oh. Yeah!
popecore.jpg

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
okay Lauralie forgot to tell ya about my grand daughters tournament (Tae Kwon Do) 2 weeks ago in Topeka. mind you she goes 3 times a week and has for 3 years now but didn't feel comfortable about sparring in front of a lot of people. She took 2nd place in forms and First place in sparring. I will post pictures later. :thumb:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
okay Lauralie forgot to tell ya about my grand daughters tournament (Tae Kwon Do) 2 weeks ago in Topeka. mind you she goes 3 times a week and has for 3 years now but didn't feel comfortable about sparring in front of a lot of people. She took 2nd place in forms and First place in sparring. I will post pictures later. :thumb:

SaWEET!!! Tell her congrats for me!!!!

VClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Seattle

Congrats to your grand daughter Lauralie, that's not an easy accomplishment, well done.

Wish I could still do karate, I enjoyed it a great deal in younger years. But when the back goes so goes a lot of other fun things.

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
I use solid #500 wicks in all my gennys (except the Chids). I get no-tilt vaping pleasure out of all of them no matter the juice (60/40, 50/50, 40/60 & 100% VG).

I do too. I like to use 3" of #500, rolled solid. I also vape higher VG, from 65/35 to 50/50 and even 30/70 in an SLR setup. eHuman claims he can get 3.5" of the same to fit a factory AGA wick hole but my hands seem to be incapable of rolling one THAT tight.

The only exception is 5 wick "micro tube rope" experiment I've been playing with:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread