NEW! Great NEW FLüX Nectar Juices available NOW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
ok silly question.... what is the 5 in 60/35/5 I know Pg/VG/??
There are 2 or three flavs I want to try but I don't want to try 36ml and the sampler pack are to low in mgs for me. Can you help me out? I want to order with my Maximzer and Fluxo XL orders when you get them in.
<------- waiting for the doors to the store to open!!!!

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Does this
flux_chubby_chunky.png
have cherry flavor in it ...... don't like cherry vapes .....just wondering.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
HI Smoking--I am goign to get with Chris and see what sampler packs we will be putting up, we're revamping them but hopefully have that done this weekend...

5 is for the flavoring : )

ok silly question.... what is the 5 in 60/35/5 I know Pg/VG/??
There are 2 or three flavs I want to try but I don't want to try 36ml and the sampler pack are to low in mgs for me. Can you help me out? I want to order with my Maximzer and Fluxo XL orders when you get them in.
<------- waiting for the doors to the store to open!!!!

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Thanks Danno.... If I could recommend a sampler pack...... peach strawberry smash/chocolate covered strawberry/gummybear/ carmel apple crush/grape.... is there a trend there hmmmm i think there may be. You could call it a fruit lovers sampler or fruitilcious sampler or Smokingrts' sampler .... yeah that last one has a nice ring to it.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi Silver, we do have a no-hassle way to get 5% off automatically without any coupon codes. Simply sign-up for our newsletter when you make an account and you qualify for a VIP site wide discount on all purchases including those made today and thereafter...your discount will show up in check out twards the end of the process before you confirm your order.

This discount is stackable on any specials we may be running at any one time.

Any sale codes ??
Need to place a order tonight.:)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
By all means give heavy a try and then see if you need to adjust down. I would not do tobaccos in the heavy though...

Quick question. If I am a flavor junkie, is normal enough or should I go for heavy? I honestly could care less about TH. I just want it to taste good.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Danno, your computer and marketing skills are amazing. Those graphics for the juices are enough to make my mouth water. There goes that drool on the keyboard, again.

{:)

Danno got skillz. :) He even made the logo for my new blog out of the kindness of his heart. (Thanks again!)

I'll definitely have to try a few of those new flavors. I'm hoping you still have my Gummy Bears in stock when I make an order next week. I also need to try some of your newer products like the new smart carts, etc.

Looks like I know where all of my monthly e-cig supply allowance is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread