NEW! Great NEW FLüX Nectar Juices available NOW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
actually choose a different juice, im not personaly liking the choc strawberry, this new blend did not come out the way it should

Not sure if it is what i got, it wasnt bad, but i am new to flux ejuice, so maybe for the standards of your juice you dont like it....wow that sounded like brown nosing roflmao but gotta keep it in ok, getting loopy here ya all,,,,gonna vape

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
actually choose a different juice, im not personaly liking the choc strawberry, this new blend did not come out the way it should

Hmmmm;

Chris, can you just hold my order for the Vortex and instead of the Choc Strawberry swap that out with the Belgian waffle when it's ready? I do also want to get some Gummi Bear and some Apple Pancake. Actually, you could swap out the Choc Strawberry for any of the three I mentioned.

Chris aka "Repent"

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Hmmmm;

Chris, can you just hold my order for the Vortex and instead of the Choc Strawberry swap that out with the Belgian waffle when it's ready? I do also want to get some Gummi Bear and some Apple Pancake. Actually, you could swap out the Choc Strawberry for any of the three I mentioned.

Chris aka "Repent"

ok got it. ill take care of it

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
btw........you guys at gotvapes really kick ...., i know you had to have soooo freaken busy this weekend cause vortex and all other orders, tthats a good thing,,,,but i kinda figured my order might not get out for shipping as fast as u usually ge them out.......
but........ tracking numbers today, mine are shipped :) ...wowow
THANKS TO YOU CHRIS AND DAN FOR WORKING SO HARD FOR US YOUR COSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread