NEW! Great NEW FLüX Nectar Juices available NOW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
l
m
a

o

Gunny Bears?

bear-gun-demotivational-poster.jpg

I was going to post a pic of the Swedish Fist... but then I would have to ban myself. :oops:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks angus...'twas fun doing a logo design for something other than jzpropertymaintenance.com or global-retail-sales.com :facepalm: : )

Danno got skillz. :) He even made the logo for my new blog out of the kindness of his heart. (Thanks again!)

I'll definitely have to try a few of those new flavors. I'm hoping you still have my Gummy Bears in stock when I make an order next week. I also need to try some of your newer products like the new smart carts, etc.

Looks like I know where all of my monthly e-cig supply allowance is going.

Joey S

ECF Veteran
For some reason the ones I tested wherent up to snuff and i have a few more blueberry flavor samples coming and ill keep you updated on how they turn out.

Thanks Bad. It seems whatever flavor I try I keep going back to blueberry so I've stopped trying others. I'm looking forward to seeing you carry it, knowing how strict you are with quality.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Strawberry Peach Smash is yummm. It's actually got enough fruit to it for the serious fruit loving vaper like myself. I did order heavy flavor, even in normal it's going to be delish though. You need to love strawberry for sure, the peach flavor seems to act as an enhancer that makes the strawberry just really pop. Like really POP! I'm one of those people who can't ever get quite enough flavor out of my vapes, this one satisfies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Strawberry Peach Smash is yummm. It's actually got enough fruit to it for the serious fruit loving vaper like myself. I did order heavy flavor, even in normal it's going to be delish though. You need to love strawberry for sure, the peach flavor seems to act as an enhancer that makes the strawberry just really pop. Like really POP! I'm one of those people who can't ever get quite enough flavor out of my vapes, this one satisfies.

So happy you are liking it, it is one of my all time fav's, im not a strawberry fam nor a peach fan when it comes to ejuice but these 2 flavors together with its other ingredients make a great combo. Smells like sugary fruity sweetness

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
: ) I haven't even tried that one yet...lookign forward to it because I am a HUGE Strawberry fan...when I first started vaping I vaped GreenSmokes and they had a nice straight Strawberry cartomizer that I miss...

So happy you are liking it, it is one of my all time fav's, im not a strawberry fam nor a peach fan when it comes to ejuice but these 2 flavors together with its other ingredients make a great combo. Smells like sugary fruity sweetness

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
lol--you know we may just change it to Yummy Bears - lolol...me and chris read this at same time RT and are cracking up...
Always glad to make you and chris smile .... Hopefully we (me and the fam) will be back in your part of Texas in the next 2-3 years. Can not wait. Until then though I have my 8 arms ready to take that midwest representive job.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
tuesday or Wednesday, all nice and fresh

Hmmmm, I ordered some Vortex last night/early this morning and threw in a bottle of Choc Strawberry. Couldn't find any reviews on it so I'm taking a chance. Hoping the chocolate really does taste like Milk Chocolate.

Wanted the Belgian Waffle, Gummi Bears, and Apple Pancakes.

Now I'm wondering if I should cancel that order and wait for the restock. Course my luck the Vortex will be sold out just when the juice is restocked. Maybe I'll just ride this out and do a separate order for the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread