New Guy, 1st timer, VaporKing Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDBJ

Nov 9, 2009
Hawaii (Boooooo)
I posted this under anothers VK review before I realized theres a new guy forum (Head Smack) Sorry.

I'm new to vaping and this forum. This seemed like the spot to put my first post under VK review. Besides, I can't start a new thread yet :p

I just got my first, the Vapor King Ultamate package. Basically 3 batteries and a usb passover. (A few other goodies as well) So far I like the manual best. The auto draws pull to much air for my taste.

Cartomizers: Cowboy or Mlbro, Chocolate and a free perk of a few Parliaments.

Chocolate tastes awesome, but smokes poorly.

Mlbro tastes similar to an actual Marlboro, granted chemically "duplicating" the taste would nearly impossible. I enjoy this one. (Take in the fact ive only tasted 3)

Parliament
I love. This thing smokes great, good (as you guys call it..) throat hit, and very tasty flavor. It's like a bit of tobacco with burnt sugar. My favorite so far......
HOWEVER: every one they sent me leaked like crazy :( I did not have this problem with any of the other 10 cartomizers. I'm pretty disappointed. Not that I can really complain, they were free. But I wont be buying anymore of them, even knowing there easily my favorite so far.

Vapor King Itself
: I can't seem to replicate the "amount" of vapor i've seen others produce on videos, I was hoping to get a better mimic of analog smoking, but it's passable. I've defiantly reduced the number of analog smokes using it. Thats at least some amount less tar in my lungs. The water vapor also seems to help coughing up "gunk" the analogs left.....Yeah that was gross, but any smoker knows the deal. The usb passover is like....discovering sliced bread. I love the thing. It defiantly smokes better than any of the batteries.

TOP POINT
: I can smoke it in my house, on the couch, with my wife and not hear any (CENSORED)ing :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread