new guy and introduction and questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Hi everyone I am DJ I have smoked analogs since i was about 14 and I am 28 now. I work at a local adult novelty store/"tobacco" accessory shop here in Lake Charles La. and we are a dealer for the 21st century e-cigs and I tried them and liked them but I wanted to know more about electronic cigarettes so I got on the internet and came across you guys and read a lot and learned a lot. After reading and learning on here I decided to go with the recommendations of this plae and go with a 510 set up that I just ordered tonight. Actually a 510-t setup to be more accurate. I also bought some regular cartos in case I do not like the tank setup. My questions come in to the e-liquid. I want to know of a good place to buy the stuff preferably one that maybe sells sample packs or something as I would like to try different ones as apposed to just the tobacco and menthol flavors. I clicked on some of the different site sponsors but I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of different sponsors you guys have. Also what are some personal favorites as far as flavors? also should I invest in one of those cigarette pack looking battery charger deals?

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
There are hundreds and hundreds of good vendors out there. The question I have for you is whether you're looking for any specific flavors (and yeah, just randomly pick flavors that you think you'd enjoy and mention those, because it'll help pin down what you like). For example: creamy? Spicy? Menthol/fruit? Straight menthol/straight tobacco? Flavored tobacco? Fruity? Candy-like? Baked-goods like? Coffee? Bacon? (And don't laugh, there really is bacon juice.)

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Check out The Vapor Room.. they have excellent flavors, new customers get a free 15ml bottle with first order, and everyone gets a free sample bottle with every order.. and they have great fast shipping too! There are just too many vendors out there! Shipping cost is big.. it can range from free to $6 or $7.. so make sure to check that too.. good luck to you, I'm STILL trying to find that perfect vape!

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
hello, welcome to forums. I am new to vaping myself, the only e-liquid I have tried so far was Johnson Creek. They have their standard line which is PG based liquid, and they also have the Red Oak line which is VG based liquid, which is thicker and produces more vapor. I have tried the red oak line and they have really good flavors. Their customer service is great, and fast shipping. Their shop is in Wisconsin. There are a lot of places to get liquid from, everyone has a favorite vendor, and a favorite flavor or flavor's. I'm sure later down the road I will have some more favorites to recommend as I get further into vaping and liquids.

Horseman9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Colorado, USA
As far as flavors go, that is so subjective. Johnson Creek & Smokeanywhereforpennies are my main places. But I mostly like tobacco flavored juices. Flue-cured with a touch of cherry or caramel. The cig pack looking thing is a pcc - personal charging case. Get one or no - depends on how long your batteries last and how many you have. If you are away from home/charger alot, I'd say yes. it can carry &/or charge batteries

ambition

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Australia
hello, welcome to forums. I am new to vaping myself, the only e-liquid I have tried so far was Johnson Creek. They have their standard line which is PG based liquid, and they also have the Red Oak line which is VG based liquid, which is thicker and produces more vapor. I have tried the red oak line and they have really good flavors. Their customer service is great, and fast shipping. Their shop is in Wisconsin. There are a lot of places to get liquid from, everyone has a favorite vendor, and a favorite flavor or flavor's. I'm sure later down the road I will have some more favorites to recommend as I get further into vaping and liquids.

Hi mate. just a request, can you please chill on the red? hurts the eyes, too hard to read.
cheers.

Mud Stuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2011
Concord, NC
I don't think bacon is something I want to try though...

I've made bacon flavored juice (I DIY and made it just for fun), as well as pizza with jalapeno, dill pickle, and worcestershire sauce. I have to say that bacon is the only one that remained in my juice inventory...

But back to the topic. I know that MadVapes does sampler sets. Five 10ml bottles for $14.99, 18mg. I'm sure there are others, I'm just not familiar enough with other vendors (yeah, I know, my bad... but as I said, I make my own juice).

Mud Stuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2011
Concord, NC
Bacon, lol.
EjuiceBoutique - home of Australia boutique e-juice

Here's a lovely little selection that I would never try.

FlavorArt makes roast chicken flavoring and potato flavoring. Unfortunately they contain diacetyl, so there's no way I'd vape them. They also make a roasted beef and boiled beef. That might be something that would go well with my worcestershire sauce flavoring... LOL

I think I'm making my wife ill...

ambition

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Australia
FlavorArt makes roast chicken flavoring and potato flavoring. Unfortunately they contain diacetyl, so there's no way I'd vape them. They also make a roasted beef and boiled beef. That might be something that would go well with my worcestershire sauce flavoring... LOL

I think I'm making my wife ill...

Yikes!

If there was ever any doubt about taste being subjective, it's gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread