New guy and soon to be ex-smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimCal

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Sacramento, Ca
Hey Jim. I guess I discovered vaping a week after you. And again like you, it's more than just a substitue for smoking. I'm liking it better, at least most of the time, and would like to drop the whole nicotine thing somewhere down the road. It's beginning to look do-able, and anyhow it definately feels less unhealthy.

Nice to meet you Nermal! It's definitely a better substitute. Much more healthy than analog cigs. You still get the whole "hand to mouth" habit satisfied as well. I want to kick the whole nicotine habit entirely, but it's too much fun!

Good luck! You can do it!!

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Hi! Like you I started with a Blu ecig and stayed with them for over a year. But after having numerous problems with batteries and cartomizers I decided to switch to a Vea from Johnson Creek. I've only has it two weeks and so far really like it over the Blu.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF JimCal!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

JimCal

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Sacramento, Ca
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much!

Hi! Like you I started with a Blu ecig and stayed with them for over a year. But after having numerous problems with batteries and cartomizers I decided to switch to a Vea from Johnson Creek. I've only has it two weeks and so far really like it over the Blu.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! I after trying something else, now I think the blu cigs taste like dirt. LOL! I'm not that familiar yet with all the different gear yet for vaping, but that's why I'm here! :)

Welcome to ECF JimCal!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png
\

Thank you very much for the welcome! I'll definitely check out the links. Thanks!

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Welcome to the forum! It's a fun adventure, have your debit card ready. :laugh:

Heard that... The other day I was browsing the web looking at other vaping gear and the wife said "What cha doing?" I just replied just looking and she said "Oh brother, your "just looking" usually winds up costing us money."

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread