New Guy from Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.

heater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Broken Arrow Ok.
I have been off cigs for 30 days after 40+ years and i feel so much better.
I was introduced by a friend who recommended Vapor Kings which has a retail store close by. I purchased a 901 starter kit and have been spending my spare time trying to learn all the pieces names, charging batteries, how much juice to put in and what flavors.:)

It has been a whole lot easier to quit this time i'm amazed and so is everyone i know. I see a lot of positive encouragement on this site and that is very helpful also. I plan on going to a meet at Vapor Kings when they have the next one so as to meet some fellow vapers since i see so many friendly people on this site.

Also i would like to say all the folks at Vapor King are really friendly and their customer service is top notch.:toast:

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
I agree.. VaporKings is a great company i am a VERY frequent customer of theirs.. Im so glad you joined the forum and its FANTASTIC to see you make the step for your health.. Im about in the same spot you are in regards to time frame.. Im just over a month analog free and have never felt better. Welcome to the forum and if you have any questions about vaping or hardware or e-liquid or anything at all feel free to send me a PM.. Im always available to help out a new vaper in anyway i can... good luck and!!!

!!!HAPPY VAPING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread