New guy here (1 week in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I preface this with me loving vaping. A friend had one so I decided to give it a try, and it's pretty awesome. After some research I ended up with an Apollo eGo, I'm forgetting how powerful but I get away with charging it every two-three days, so I'm happy with reliability but really will move to a variable volt one (also went into a smoke shop thinking eGo was a distinct brand of vaporizer), a kanger protank 2, default cartomizer, and 2 flavors with all the other starter info.

Haven't had any nicotine urges while I use this moderately and find it at some nice place between nicotine, tasty hookah, and cool physical sensation. The start up cost is a little high, but I think this will be much easier to maintain in the long run. The Kanger seems like it will last me quite a while before I upgrade, whereas I'd really probably jump on a new battery. I also managed to de-wick one of the Protank atomizers while I was trying to clean it, thinking I could just rewick [Damn, should have named myself rewicker] it myself. Couldn't manage that and had to switch to the spare atomizer, so I'll have to pick up some new atomizers and flavors next time I end up in a shop.

I'll be using this website as a community for which I can go to and expand whatever knowledge I haven't picked up myself. You guys seem to know what it is you're doing.

P.S.
In addition to vaping, any of you guys also enjoy a cigar or tobacco pipe (the classy olden way and/or the trendy ... hookah way) every once in awhile?

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread