Status
Not open for further replies.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
My name is Tami and I'm fairly new to vaping. I was a 1.5-2 pack/day smoker of Winston reds for the past 25 years. Just thinking about quitting made me anxious even though I wanted to for all the usual reasons (health, cost, etc). Analogs in my area are $8/pk or $75/carton so that's a pretty significant cost!

About 6 weeks ago, I decided it was time. I used the patch for the first 5 days along with a ego/ce4 setup from Apollo and I haven't had an analog since! :D I've been happy with the Apollo setup except for the ce4 clearomizers. They seem to burn up after a week or so and taste bad so I ordered a Provari Mini, Kanger Pro tank, 510 atomizer & 510 cartomizers on July 4th.

I received the new setup from ProVape on Friday July 5th (super fast service)! The provari mini is a lot bigger & heavier than I thought it would be so it's still sitting in the box. Also, the atomizers, cartomizers and tank I ordered are kind of confusing since I'm used to just filling up a ce4 and vaping. Any advice or should I just open it and try it? :unsure:

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
Heck yeah, open it and try it! Don't know anything about the 510 stuff, but the protank opens from the bottom (mouthpiece doesn't come off) and you fill it around the outside of the tube, put the bottom back on nice and snug, and go to town on it. I think once you get used to the bigger battery, it won't seem weird at all.

Most CE4's can be taken apart and cleaned, there are lots of threads around here about cleaning and dry-burning them. I just finished cleaning up my Protank and dry burning it and it's back to normal after tasting nasty and burned yesterday.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
welcome to ecf. you have come to the right place for answers. did instructions come with it? if so, read and follow those and jump right in....if not, more knowledgeable folks will be along shortly. weekends are slower on the forum usually. congrats on your decision to vape...and extra congrats for putting down the stinkies! what kind of juice are you favoring? once you get in your 5 posts, you can post in more areas. they have a whole group on here that would be invaluable to you....again welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread