Equipment and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostwriter

Aug 17, 2013
Peoria, IL
Welcome and congratulations. You will like that ego MUCH better.

Thanks.

I do for sure. I was constantly having to charge the batteries after each use. With the eGo I can go a full day if not more. I'm usually needing to refill or change clearomizers before the battery goes.

Thanks again for the welcome.

brendles

Aug 17, 2013
United States
I started out about six weeks ago with the eGo-C upgrade kit. Loved it once I fitted it with some TS3s. Unfortunately I then got mod-envy from hanging out at my local vape shop/lounge so I'm now sporting a Sigelei Zmax V3 roundtop with a Protank II. At some point I just KNOW I'm going to start saving money over smoking, but I'm not sure how soon...too many toys out there!

Last edited:

Ghostwriter

Aug 17, 2013
Peoria, IL
I started out about six weeks ago with the eGo-C upgrade kit. Loved it once I fitted it with some TS3s. Unfortunately I then got mod envy from hanging out at my local vape shop/lounge so I'm now sporting a Sigelei Zmax V3 roundtop with a Protank II. At some point I just KNOW I'm going to start saving money over smoking, but I'm not sure how soon...too many toys out there!

I see that mod envy is not unusual. My only upgrade so far is a 1300mah Vision Spinner and T3 & TS3's clearo's and replacement coils (to be delivered soon). And of course e juices from 4 different vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread