Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Just wanted to drop a post saying hello to the community. I ordered a kit from v4l last tuesday it was missent by the postal service so hopefully it arrives tomorrow. I cant wait to stop or at least cut back analog smoking it literally disgusts me but i just cant stop.

congrats Proton5, that's great the first step is to get the ecig, I think, at least. I have been vaping for almost 6 months now and have only had about 40 analogs mostly in the beginning. It's great for me, I haven't had an analog cig for about 3 weeks now. I don't miss and I don't want....sometimes I get a craving though, I find one of my friends that hasn't tried ecigs yet (not that I haven't tried to get them to....) and bum a couple of drags, but that it's. I don't want a full one or even a half of one. For me, the asthmatic it is wonderful and awesome and my family has even noticed.
Lorizgal

Proton5

Jun 17, 2010
Chicago
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. And i bought a few different strengths 36 nuport, 24 smilin variety menthol pack, 18 peppermint, 24 watermelon. And i hope to find something appealing so i can start buying bottles to cut some costs. Im also hoping this will be a little cheaper than analogs. Im sure it wont for the first little while because theres so much to try. I havent even started yet and im already looking into a mod prolly a chuck they look awesome and the manufactuor is close to me love buying local.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Here's to success :toast: And remember to drink lots of extra fluids when you vape. You may find yourself vaping a lot when you start out and it can dehydrate you a bit. Especially with the higher mg stuff. I wish someone had told me to drink more fluids. I got my first PV on a Friday and vaped the ENTIRE weekend. I ended up with a bad case of chapped lips my first weekend of continuous vaping. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread