New guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherchap

Oct 27, 2015
the 0.5 is made for 15w-30w and I've heard of people vaping it at 13/14w as well but I find it interesting that you actually get any vapor out of it with 9-10w o_O

it could be that you got a bad batch of coils. what mod are you using your subtank with? check on the screen of your mod if the resistance changes during use. like when you first fire it it is somewhere around 0.5/0.6 and then it spikes to 0.9 or higher and then back to lower wattages?

I'm using the kbox mini and the kanger 0.5 ohm OCC, the resistance remains constant throughout at 0.5 ohm, no spike at all

papler

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Switzerland
Yeah, I did that too, ensuring the wick is wet and just it sit for 15 mins and then a drop before re-attaching it. That's the strange thing actually, I have also tried my hand at rebuilding the coil, and it's still about the same:(
all right. so then I guess you need to work on your suck :lol:
sometimes it's about the proper technique. but that's a bit trial-and-error I'm afraid.
I take long and steady drags. kinda like an inhale before you dive. and I usually don't cover the drip tip with my mouth completely but just so that I can drag some "clean" air through the corner of my mouth. makes the vape a bit cooler too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread