new guy! hookah smoker wanting to learn about the vape world

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrm92

Jul 15, 2013
Fontana CA
Hey everyone!

Join the forum to learn all I can about vapes and how the work.
I been smoking and collecting hookah for about 2 years now.

I love the idea of vapes and RBA's/mech mods and being in control off the way they perform.
SO im here to soak up all the knowledge I can.

and congratulations to all the previous cigarette smokers who quit smoking because of vaping, and to the ones who are working at it.

I have a Vamo v3 and V3 clone mech mod coming in the mail with a Igo-l atomizer to learn how to rebuild ato's. I will also be pre ordering a pro tank 2
ordered from fasttech so it will prob take 2-3 weeks.

anyways, hope to learn a lot here

Kuukaroo

Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Las Vegas
Welcome! Just a heads up, vaping is absolutely nothing like hookah. It's a completely different animal and it can get very technical. You're with dealing with a history of electricity and metal fabrication combined.

The biggest concept you would need to understand first is about electricity and ohm's law. My guess is you're gonna want vapor production to be fat like hookah clouds. In order for you to achieve that you MUST inform yourself about safety of vaping, especially if you're highly interested in mechs and rba's. Your PV could turn into a pipe bomb, yikes. look up mcvapes on youtube and watch his sub-ohm building videos, he has the best explanation of building safety.

Nonetheless, after being familiar about the textbook safety stuff then everything about vaping is purely enjoyable. My igo-l was my first dripper too. I grew very sentimental with this atty, you'll definitely enjoy it. I highly recommend the nimbus atty as your second.

Have fun delving into the vaping world!

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
I was really big into hookah, had a hookah club in college. Especially enjoyed it because of all the flavors and mixes. The e cig's huge market of flavors certainly reminds me of that old feeling.

I don't know much about it but there's an e hookah adapter for hookers that produces vape. I need to look into this more when I'm ready for novelty stuff. Using a protank on my eGo sorta reminds me of hitting a hookah hose.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread