New guy on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

raddbus

Sep 3, 2013
Central Cal
Hello all, just started using the E-cigarette a couple weekend ago. My best friend turned me on to it and wanting to quit smoking so I thought this might be a great way to get the Nicotine I want without all the side effects we all know about. We were walking around Seattle & stopped into a little shop that had some cheap E-cig so I gave it a try and liked it. Got home and searched a forum I'm on and found out about joyetech. Bought a Ego Twist with a Kanger Pro 2 tank. Received that on Friday, and LOVE it. Already ordered a couple more tanks just to have some other flavors available when I want.

Joyetech.jpg

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Good for you now you will catch the "bug". This forum has vast knowledge in any area of E smoking you can imagine. It is only limited by what you want to learn. The more you learn the greater your pleasure and satisfaction with it. In my short time I have moved from Ego's to mod's from cart and clearos to rebuildables. The possibilities are endless and changing every day. Its a great journey so far!!

raddbus

Sep 3, 2013
Central Cal
thanks everyone, I know what you mean Mario87, I found some good prices on Ebay and just waiting for them to arrive. I got Orange Creamsicle, Hawaiian Punch & Cappuccino in 24 mg & 18mg. Not sure what to start with, been reading that 24 is for moderate to heavy & that a 10 ml of 24mg is like 240 cigarettes. Correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't had a change yet to read any of the other post since I just joined and WOW, got 7 reply's so quick. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread