New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xystus

Jan 14, 2013
Texas
Hey, i just signed up, wanted to introduce myself

it wont let me post in other forums for some reason...

so im wondering if anyone has tried the flüxomizers from got vapes and also wondering if they will fit on a V2 long 808 battery.
also, has any one tried liquid from ec blend? I dont know if this is supposed to happen, but my liquid turns really dark, ive had the carto im using for maybe 5 fills but it got really dark like coffee dark. I dont know why this happens, i would love to keep buying from them because the flavor is beyond what i expected.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome! I buy from ECBlend all the time. I like that they have so many customizing options. As far as juice changing colors, many do, especially when they are freshly made. The gotvapes product description page should state what the threading is on the flüxomizers. If it's 510, you can still use it on an 808 with an adapter.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
There is a system in place with this forum that requires you to make 5 posts, wait an hour or until the system resets, and then you can post where every you like. It has something to do with eliminating spammers.

I've not tried the fluxomizers, but I have tried other ce2/ce3 juice deliver devices. You can use those on your 808 battery if you get the ones with an 808 connector threading like these FLüXomizer™ KR808 Clearomizers : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more. They have two options of resistance, and I don't know which one your particular battery would prefer.

E-liquid will naturally turn darker over time. The nicotine causes this. It's not harmful and is perfectly natural. Once the eliquid gets darker, the flavor will begin to degrade. At that time ditch the remaining liquid, clean the device and allow to dry out, and then refill with liquid.

Xystus

Jan 14, 2013
Texas
Thanks for the replies!
Yeah the fluxomizers say 808, but the picture of them on GV makes it look like it wont fit my bat but i will give it a try.
About the color change, it only happens in the cart, not in the bottle its self. I filled mine up this morning and already its getting a little dark. Thing is, my friends who buy from pink spot do not encounter this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread