New Halo Customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ordered a new Triton Kit, a few bats and tanks and sampler juices.

Only been vaping for about a week now and I've learned to hate the refillable carts - especially after having one burn up. Blah!

2 to 3 day wait for it to arrive. Seems like forever!

Oh, and I picked up the VV battery as well.

STOKED!:D

Welcome Avi8tor!!! Wow great order, it looks like someone did their research!! Congrates on the Triton and let us know what you think when you get it!! And hang around we have some laughs and we are a very supportive group! We will be there for you.

weskeene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Quincy, IL
Thanks Wes.

I'm hoping it vapes cooler than the carts I've been using.
I have to wait 1 or 2 minutes for it to cool down before I can hit it again.

I'm not having that problem with my Triton, but if you do, there is something you can do: Go get a higher oil coil from Triton, they sell several resistances.

Wes

Avi8tor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Welcome Avi8tor!!! Wow great order, it looks like someone did their research!! Congrates on the Triton and let us know what you think when you get it!! And hang around we have some laughs and we are a very supportive group! We will be there for you.

Thank you!
Research and snooping on you guys helped me decide :)

Ok...only about 71 hours left till it's here! yeah...obsessing a bit

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Welcome to the Halon Nation Avi8tor!

The vapemail stalking begins! You will grow to have a love/hate relationship with the Kearny :evil::evil::evil: postal sorting center. Then once it gets to your local post office and out for delivery stalking you postal carrier...

Enjoy your Triton when you get it. If you have questions or problems we will be here to help you.

And when it comes time to have fun we will be here too!!!

:vapor:

We are Halon! (wheezal, 2013)

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Welcome to the Halon Nation Avi8tor!

The vapemail stalking begins! You will grow to have a love/hate relationship with the Kearny :evil::evil::evil: postal sorting center. Then once it gets to your local post office and out for delivery stalking you postal carrier...

Enjoy your Triton when you get it. If you have questions or problems we will be here to help you.

And when it comes time to have fun we will be here too!!!

:vapor:

We are Halon! (wheezal, 2013)

Kearney.jpg

:mad: :mad: KEARNEY!!!! :mad: :mad:

(sorry, Reverend hadn't gotten to it yet...)

Welcome to the Asylum! while I find the vapor rich and warm from the Triton tank/ batteries, I don't think I've ever had one get warm enough where I had to "let the pipe cool", and I chain vape rather often...

Certainly did your homework though and made an excellent choice! (just don't forget to have backup coils and possibly a few back up tanks (and a spare charger) once you're able.

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
Ordered a new Triton Kit, a few bats and tanks and sampler juices.

Only been vaping for about a week now and I've learned to hate the refillable carts - especially after having one burn up. Blah!

2 to 3 day wait for it to arrive. Seems like forever!

Oh, and I picked up the VV battery as well.

STOKED!:D

Did you also get some juice to go with it? Which flavors?

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
View attachment 299874

:mad: :mad: KEARNEY!!!! :mad: :mad:

(sorry, Reverend hadn't gotten to it yet...)

Welcome to the Asylum! while I find the vapor rich and warm from the Triton tank/ batteries, I don't think I've ever had one get warm enough where I had to "let the pipe cool", and I chain vape rather often...

Certainly did your homework though and made an excellent choice! (just don't forget to have backup coils and possibly a few back up tanks (and a spare charger) once you're able.

Keep the spirit alive, Fenris. That's what matters!

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
I'm hoping it vapes cooler than the carts I've been using.
I have to wait 1 or 2 minutes for it to cool down before I can hit it again.

I'm sorry to say, that problem exists on Triton as well. The good news is that you can vape through it.

I occasionally use a tip adapter (from ECBlend) and a delrin or acrylic tip, on my Triton. No more heat problems. ;)

Avi8tor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Welcome avi8tor! You'll love the vv! Digging the name!

Sent from my galaxy s4 using tapatalk

Nice!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
It left Kearny...let's see....travel to Charlotte NC should only take.... GET HERE!!!

Yes, I did get a sample pack from Halo. Tobacco flavor. New off cigs so thought I would hit that for awhile. Also ordered a sample pack from Mom & Pops. Yeah, tobacco again.

I just realized I ordered a 1300 mah battery! Should last a few days. Might need a tripod for it tho.

I'll shoot pics once it arrives.

Stalking continues

R/Avi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread