New Halo Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC
Looks like my new Halo Reactor is scheduled to arrive today (Monday) via USPS Priority Mail. I ordered it on Friday in the early afternoon. The shipping speed is once again… impressive to say the least.

I wanted to start a thread where I can share information on the product. Ill post some pictures as soon as I get my hands on it, and find a little time to post.

Wheezal, I think you ordered a Tracer right? I would not mind seeing some pictures of that if you want to share :)

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Wheezal, I think you ordered a Tracer right? I would not mind seeing some pictures of that if you want to share :)

i'm always willing to share picters....but you gotta promise not to tell teh police after what you've seen!

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC
One item I noted is that the AC-USB adapter is rated at 1 amp. So I would expect the battery to charge quicker using this adapter than with a computer USB port. Most USB ports that I know of don't exceed 500mA. In comparison, the Triton AC-USB adapter is 500mA.

I was super impressed by the size, weight, and solid construction. The tank disassembles easily, although filling was a little tedious. I think that's the norm with tanks though. Everything seems very well built!

I took some pictures with the Reactor compared to a Triton VV 900 battery with tank (blue battery pictured), and a Triton 650 with tank (red battery pictured).

View media item 429110

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC
I have fairly small hands for a guy. Glove size male medium. This is what it looks like in my hand. It is nice and compact. I'm holding it in my left hand, because I'm a lefty, and you can see the screen easily. You can also rotate the screen display by holding down both control buttons while the unit is powered off.

View media item 429111
View media item 429112
View media item 429114

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
So, my brand new silver Tracer in teh middle. shown next to a 1300 Triton batt and my lightsaber, CUZ TEH FORCE IS STRONG WIF MEH!!!!

20151102_185814.jpg

Rt1Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Severna Park MD
So, my brand new silver Tracer in teh middle. shown next to a 1300 Triton batt and my lightsaber, CUZ TEH FORCE IS STRONG WIF MEH!!!!

View attachment 503194

No accident that the Keurig looks like Darth Vader. Yeah I notice stuff like that. Well done.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Wow! I like all the pics.....very nice. Very good info wheezal and hamburglar. I love that the passthru is on the side and not at the bottom, also the tank has a strong resemblance to my beloved Starre tank. Ok, I'm SOLD! Thanks again for the great pics guys.

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC
Yea, on day 3 I am still loving it. Battery life is waaaay more than I need in a day. I've been vaping a full tank per day around 28watts (about 5ml). After doing so the battery indicator looks like its still 3/4 charged.

Between 25 and 28 watts seems to be where I like it. At 30 Watts+ the vape gets a little hot for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread