• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Hampshire Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing that I know of, except reading about headlines....of all the orders I have placed, TV - c.3 days, Cignot c.3 days, SEJ - c.4 days, E-SmokeyTreats - c.4 days - if you stock up it should never be an issue. Buying all the flavors becomes addicting and now I have so much liquid that I could probably go 4-6 months with out ordering anything else,,,but I will. Mrs. T's is in Maine - haven't ordered from them but it should be quick coming to NH. How many NH people are out there? I have only see a few on the ECF. I always look @ people in their cars, just waiting to see someone else with their pv...in the 45 day since I started vaping ---- I haven't seen anyone else!

Kevin Freeheart

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Live Free Or Die
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm set on the 901 as my first purchase. I'm actually pretty excited about the whole thing, even blown away by the fact that there's a sub-culture around vaping. So I will certainly be purchasing different models and styles of PVs over time, but the 901 looks like it will be a good jumping in point for me.

I put a post on Facebook the other day asking people for recommendations on PV brands they've used. I got several recommendations, but at a party yesterday a friend sent me up two "minis" to have. I was excited. I haven't broken them down yet or played with them much to see what model they are exactly.

x5150x

Jan 9, 2010
Lowell,,MA/Nh
The (so far as I know) offical New Hampshire Vapor Thead! Did you get your first e-cig at Headlines, or one of the malls? Unless I am mistaken, Headlines is the only place that sells juice. Let me know if there are any other venders in this state you know of.

lots of everything at revelation studios in derry nh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread