41cc65fa0f861882ef896625505cffc6.jpg

This was just posted to hellfire's fb page. Delrin 18650

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
Better keep an eye out on the HF FB page... it's already been stated production may be 50 or less.

I just don't get it, why do mfrs only produce 50 unit's in these cases? Seems to be the norm lately. If there are already 3 people here salivating for this mod it stands to reason that there are at least 50 more who will want it. Why limit production except as to drive prices up for the flipper's? No thanks, I'll pass.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
And the retail price will be a mere $750 for this model. Saddest part is there will actually be 50 people willing to pay that!!!

Where did the $750 number come? I also don't consider it "sad" that 50 people would pay the asking price, regardless of how much that is. We all value things differently and all have different amounts of expendable income.

Reactions: fishwater

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
@jrs99 @jhhollier

You guys still digging the Venom? I'm noticing a few being put on the market lately for fairly reasonable prices (as compared to RRP). I have a couple of list mods to take care of in the next month but after that may start looking at a used Venom.
Lol, just noticed this post >.<
Yeah I'm still digging my Venom very much.
I noticed you said it didn't hit very hard. Have you put an o ring or something under the positive pin and adjusted the battery rattle out yet?
I didn't think it hit that hard until I got the battery adjusted right.
Honestly I still love this thing. The Viper/Venom setup is just so nice. The leather case just makes it feel so nice in the hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I did, they said they would get back to me and might have one to send me. I appreciate their offer and help but I'd still like to know where to buy on my own. I know there not many of these floating around but I have to believe those that have them have also looked for spare bottles. I tried asking on the Attysmith Hellfire Facebook page too but no one responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread