New Hellfire mech squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I just thought it was odd that the 22mm SC BF dripper I ordered days after Venom has already cleared customs but the Venom is still stuck.

I'm sure it will be soooo worth the wait. Dunno if you are in the Attysmith FB group, @jrs99 , but a leather case is being offered right now. Looks pretty nice, I'm going to have one made.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Any luck yet?
Unfortunately, no. It's still listed as "Processed Through Sort Facility September 3, 2015 3:31 PM." I contacted Stella from Hellfire in the hopes that she might be able to get more information than me but no luck. She assured me that one way or another I'd get my Venom and that usually the package arrives even if it's a long wait. I didn't realize this but she informed me that a package will not be considered lost by USPS until 6 weeks have passed. Even though it's not anyone from Hellfire's fault, I thought it was awesome that they will make sure I'm taken care of. Gotta say that it's killing me to have this 20mm short cranked BF in front of me and not being able to use it.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
FfFn5Lk.jpg

Absolutely love it.

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
Is this going to be available soon ?
The site says out of stock

They seem to produce stuff in small volumes, the atty's go in and out of stock all the time. They use Facebook to let people know when they are available. Best thing would be to contact them direct and ask if they plan another run. They seem to be popular so my guess is they will make some more.

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
Is this going to be available soon ?
The site says out of stock
They must have had some leftovers from VFI because there's a couple on the website now.
There's 2 regulars and 1 limited edition in stock.
Squonker - The Attysmith

Just grabbed the last spare bottle carrier :D

Reactions: BENTHOS

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
@jrs99 @jhhollier

You guys still digging the Venom? I'm noticing a few being put on the market lately for fairly reasonable prices (as compared to RRP). I have a couple of list mods to take care of in the next month but after that may start looking at a used Venom.

Where? What kind of money are they making second hand?

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
The Official Attysmith (Hellfire Mods) Sales/trades/WTT/WTB Facebook group.

The most recent one listed for about USD$160 less than RRP with the leather holster.

Almost bought one until I saw a 18650 version appear on the FB thread.

My dream mod.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

BENTHOS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
REOville
@jrs99 @jhhollier

You guys still digging the Venom? I'm noticing a few being put on the market lately for fairly reasonable prices (as compared to RRP). I have a couple of list mods to take care of in the next month but after that may start looking at a used Venom.

I'm still digging mine.;)

Reactions: inswva
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread