New here and I just wanted to share my experience to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been a heavy smoker for over 40 years and couldn't even begin to think about quitting as I'd tried and failed three times before. Then a friend told me about Apollo and their 100% US made Ecigarettes. So I decided to give it a go and now after three months here are my conclusions.

1. The quality of everything I have ordered is top class and delivery times are very fast.
  2. Unlike some other so called manufacturers out there everything is US made in their own facilities and you don't have to sign up for ridiculous monthly terms in order to get discounts.
  3. The choice of liquids and nicotine strengths is great and for me it is helping me gently get rid of the nicotine cravings. I started out at 18mg and after three months I'll soon be down to using the low strength with the goal of being at 0 within the next two months, although I'll probably still keep getting refills as having the cigarette in my hands while working at the keyboard is a great substitute for the “evil weed” lol.
  4. Prices are comparable to any of the other suppliers, but as I said earlier there is no pressure to sign up to a monthly plan or order anything more than you actually want. So if you take this into account then dealing with Apollo is actually cheaper than signing up to a “plan” which sends you their idea of what you need each month.

So in conclusion not only are you saving money for top quality merchandise you are also supporting American jobs which is another reason to go with Apollo.

Graham Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread