New here, Greetings from Louisville, KY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry I don't know about KY but I ordered mine off of ebay at a very good price and received it a couple days. I have not been real pleased with the local vape shops in my area yet but I should give them another try one day. Good luck to you.

Welcome to ecf. Join some threads around here. There are some wonderful people here. I couldn't tell much about you from your profile but you will be welcomed just about everywhere you go on ecf. Happy vaping and hope to see you on the forums.

Sorry I don't know about KY but I ordered mine off of ebay at a very good price and received it a couple days. I have not been real pleased with the local vape shops in my area yet but I should give them another try one day. Good luck to you.

Welcome to ecf. Join some threads around here. There are some wonderful people here. I couldn't tell much about you from your profile but you will be welcomed just about everywhere you go on ecf. Happy vaping and hope to see you on the forums.

Thank you for the kind greeting! Going to start filling out the profile as i get the chance (in the middle of a renovation/move into my new home), but i will get there!

Danssoslow

Verified Member
There's a new shop on Dixie on the south side of Gene Snyder called Jamaican something; and another that has popped up on Poplar Level in the shopping center where Jimmy John's is at, but don't remember the name of the place. These shops are coming out of the woodwork here; it's awesome to see.

KingCloud502

Apr 30, 2013
Louisville, KY
there was a couple people that mentioned DFW Vapor.. I work there, its on Dixie across from Hooters in the Kmart shopping center. You all should come check it out, really cool, relax atmosphere, i was really impressed when i came as a customer! Soon as i saw the Provari's i was sold! lol Liquids are awesome! (~80 flavors) and I'm really picky when it comes to liquids (flavor junky). They're all made here in the US (out of Texas). As far as kanthal there's 32, 28, 26, and 24awg. And don't get me wrong, I'm not just saying this because i do work there, i walked in as a skeptical customer, one thing led to another, and now i LOVE my job! lol

neyel8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
...I have not been real pleased with the local vape shops in my area yet but I should give them another try one day...
interesting that you say that... seems that is what some of my friends are going thru right now. they've gone thru at least 2 different shops in the past couple of months, so i decided to order all of my stuff online so far except the CE4 to get started with while waiting on tanks to finally arrive from Fasttech in a few days...

Mrtrucker40108

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Brandenburg, KY, USA
interesting that you say that... seems that is what some of my friends are going thru right now. they've gone thru at least 2 different shops in the past couple of months, so i decided to order all of my stuff online so far except the CE4 to get started with while waiting on tanks to finally arrive from Fasttech in a few days...

Notice he also said 'I don't know about Kentucky'.

Louisville has almost became a Vape Mecca with all the various shops sprouting up.. And big named shops at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread