New here, Greetings from Louisville, KY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danssoslow

Verified Member
I'm from jeffersonville. Though been away for 17 years (Navy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine that you'd get a kick out of Interstate 65 in Jeff/Clarksville at the moment. It's an ever growing madhouse. Shoot, Sellersburg is moving on up; it has a Waffle House!!!
:p

Checked out Altsmoke the other day. Loved the dudes in there, as well as the juices they sell. picked up some wire and a bottle of Dead mans party. super classy shop.

I am in Jeffersonville, IN. That whole Kentuckiana thing. I don't have any local places I know of, I havent started rebuilding coils or anything yet. Just thought I would say hello from someone else in the general area.

I actually work in J-ville. Off Veterans.

Can't stress how stoked I am that there is as many folks on here that are from the Kentuckiana area.
A meet should be organized, for sure!

Jaymus

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Van down by the river, USA
Unfortunately I can't tell you anything about Louisville, but I can tell you all about Lexington!!! Bigd432 has the right idea about buying about 100' of wire off of Amazon. You don't necessarily have to buy local when you can just do the Amazon thing and be set for a long time. Welcome to the forums, you've definitely come to the right place! (Obligatory Go Big Blue)

JohnDoses

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2014
Louisville, KY USA
Louisvillian here. There are quite a few vape shops popping up all over the city now. Maxx e cigs in Middletwon is where I bought my first MVP so I cant hate, but their selection is limited. Derb E Cigs in Jtown is pretty solid. Large selection, and a place to hang out if you want.

Anyone know of a place in Louisville that sells good e juice? I'm not talking about juice that the store makes, I mean name brands, for example Space Jam?

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Anyone know of a place in Louisville that sells good e juice? I'm not talking about juice that the store makes, I mean name brands, for example Space Jam?
Check out AltSmoke. I haven't been to their Louisville store in the past 6 months but their main online store carries Space Jam & 5 Pawns.

JohnDoses

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2014
Louisville, KY USA
Where on Hurstbourne exactly Jknight?

I checked out the AltSmoke store in Louisville today, and all I have to say is wow. They have an incredible selection for all vaping needs, staff is super friendly and was more than willing not just to help me, but to talk and get to know you. I think this will be my regular vape store, really liked the place.

On that note, Space Jam juice is really really good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread