New Here - sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Jan 31, 2011
Alabama
Hi everyone. I just registered today, but I've been lurking and sucking up lots of information since October. I was a 25 year very heavy smoker until November 8th when I made the switch. At the time, I had about 8 packs of cigarettes left around the house, and kept them for "in case." Almost 3 months later and I still have 3 packs left. I'll light one up on the rare occasion, but only when I'm outside because the smell bothers me so much now. I knew my house smelled like smoke, but I had no idea just how bad until my nose started coming back! I've finally got the place smelling like a house instead of an ashtray and I want to keep it that way. Had to wash ALL my clothes, too. I'm loving vaping and ecf has been a huge help in deciding where to make my first purchase (eGo) and a bad influence in getting me to order way too much stuff - still cheaper than smokes, though.

kmac

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Louisiana
Ha I hear you on the spending too much. At first I wanted to buy every unit, tons of juice, attys, etc... Some for the good, some for the bad. The good thing is all the stuff I got allowed me to find the units that will keep me happy vaping for a long time. I also now have enough parts and juice that I should be good to go for about 6 months. But of course I'll hear about something else and have to buy it!! Money well spent IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread